Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2020, 02:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PM me in game and I'll see what I can do.
Old 08-07-2020, 04:03 PM
Sarnak

Sorry, pvp doesn't exist here. Try again.

Good bye.
Old 08-07-2020, 04:15 PM
Aviak

Were you not told second place prize was IOUs?
Old 08-07-2020, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

That's as good as money sir, those are IOU's. See that, that's a car. 275 thou, might wanna hang onto that one.
Old 08-07-2020, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's as good as money sir, those are IOU's. See that, that's a car. 275 thou, might wanna hang onto that one.
I lol’d good one
Old 08-08-2020, 05:10 AM
Kobold

i get the trolls i laughed ... just wondering if the 1st and 3rd place (seal team teams ;/) are also having trouble getting their prizes. thats the reason for the post.

wondering if they are tracking down the people who put it on to get their prizes.
Old 08-08-2020, 06:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why were the prizes not on site at the event?
I'm friends with someone who was on the winning team and there was complication getting their prizes as well because when you have 3 people, and multiple rewards going out, the host of the event have to make sure that the rewards were distributed in a manner in which all recipients agreed upon. Handing a Tinkerer's bag, Swirlspine Belt and Prize money to one person and hoping he does the right thing is a little risky.
Old 08-08-2020, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

Sorry to hear that. Buy my manastone for 200k as consolation prize?
Old 08-08-2020, 10:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm friends with someone who was on the winning team and there was complication getting their prizes as well because when you have 3 people, and multiple rewards going out, the host of the event have to make sure that the rewards were distributed in a manner in which all recipients agreed upon. Handing a Tinkerer's bag, Swirlspine Belt and Prize money to one person and hoping he does the right thing is a little risky.
This seems incredibly easy. Invite winning team to group, /s <prize plats> /g Random 100 for prize items and top gets first pick, and so on. It can take place in WFP immediately after, if walking all the plat to the arena is too arduous.
Old 08-08-2020, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by adruidarkly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This seems incredibly easy. Invite winning team to group, /s <prize plats> /g Random 100 for prize items and top gets first pick, and so on. It can take place in WFP immediately after, if walking all the plat to the arena is too arduous.
I mean you're not wrong, hehe. I was just offering some clarification from a friend who waited quite a while to get their winnings as well.
Closed Thread