Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2019, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethelin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're winning me over here. Which cultural armor did you end up grabbing? It's not the flayed skin stuff is it? I see that stuff going for cheap-ish in EC.
Glad you asked!! Definitely not Flayed skin haha. That stuffs like purple leather [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Here is a link to good stuff.. I had my erudite in the Cazic Thule set.. The very bottom.. I really want my next character to be a paladin so i can wear the blue set. The prexus set! But with my playtime, a paladin really won't work [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://wiki.project1999.com/Cultura...kills:_Erudite

And here is a crappy cellphone photo of my monitor i took a long time ago of my Erudites armor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It really doesn't do it justice

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2019, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pet will steal xp if it does more than 50% of the dmg to the mob soloing. The pet's damage shield is considered neutral dmg. You can chain cast pets to avoid this, and to throw in a nuke or 2 to out dps the pet's melee dmg. There are guides on this, I won't go into detail. Also some mages will still xp with the pet taking half the xp which can still beat group xp in many situations. Finding a duo partner is a nice counter to this as well.

It's the steelsilk armor. Search for it on wiki. Dark Red is for SKs, the blue & tan is for Pallies. I have a set of the blue prexus pally armor for sale if you do want to go that route. I paid around 13k for it, it's not cheap to make, but I could sell for less if you're interested. Pallies are better group tanks than SKs, but not better soloers.
True this.. These sets are very pricey.. But hey, if you're interested and a little short on money, i'd gladly pitch in to help you get the set!!! I don't see my brothas running around enough in this stuff!!!
Old 05-28-2019, 05:14 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True this.. These sets are very pricey.. But hey, if you're interested and a little short on money, i'd gladly pitch in to help you get the set!!! I don't see my brothas running around enough in this stuff!!!
That’s super nice of you to offer but I can’t take your platinum. I’m not sure what pricey is but it’s probably safe to say I can’t afford it right now. That said I do have some gear a buddy gave me I can probably try to unload to save up.

Maybe I’ll rock the flayed skin stuff for now and go from here haha.
Old 05-28-2019, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethelin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s super nice of you to offer but I can’t take your platinum. I’m not sure what pricey is but it’s probably safe to say I can’t afford it right now. That said I do have some gear a buddy gave me I can probably try to unload to save up.

Maybe I’ll rock the flayed skin stuff for now and go from here haha.
If not getting steelsilk, go human SK IMO. Erudite velious helm bug is annoying in later levels. Way better flayed skin look too.
Old 05-28-2019, 08:30 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If not getting steelsilk, go human SK IMO. Erudite velious helm bug is annoying in later levels. Way better flayed skin look too.
It's not that I won't ever get it, just that it will take a while to save up. That said those bugs are off putting for sure.
Old 06-02-2019, 04:10 AM
Large Bat

Well bigj after flopping around as a bard for a few levels (its what I played back in the day but just dont have the heart for it like i did) due to your salesman pitch I've decided to give Erudite SK a chance
Old 06-02-2019, 06:00 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proofyeq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well bigj after flopping around as a bard for a few levels (its what I played back in the day but just dont have the heart for it like i did) due to your salesman pitch I've decided to give Erudite SK a chance
Haha BigJ's just over here, upping the population of Erudite Shadow Knights on the server.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:27 AM
Large Bat

He will have his own army soon
Old 06-03-2019, 10:47 AM
Banned

Please let me know if i can help any new SK's with some gear or plat!!! Anything to help my army grow!!!!!!

PS- How's the new SK going?!?! anything i can help with? questions?
Old 06-03-2019, 11:03 AM
Orc

I have mad respect for Erudite knights! Getting the steelsilk is next on the list of gear to pick up on my lvl 25 paladin. It's just going to take a while since this is my second toon on the server; need to get to the level that I can start farming the silk needed to craft.

/salute <all erudite knights>
Closed Thread