Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2015, 08:42 AM
Aviak

Default A Return of Sorts

It's been a long time, yeah? 99.99999% of you probably don't know/remember me, but to those that do - You've been missed, you bloody basta(e)rds <3

A lot has changed in five years. I got married and moved across the pond. Started getting some wicked cravings for EQ a long while back though. SOMEHOW I successfully fended them off until now, but my husband actually -wants- to see what all this nerdery is about, so now I have an excuse to give in to the temptation.

So yiss! I'm back, flopping around on lowbies and waiting on an IP exemption for hubs. No poopsocking this time around though. Maybe a little peebucket, but certainly no poopsock. Famous last words .. ?

- Black Burdy

P.S. - Anyone know what happened to my old account? I messaged X about it (guildie I gave Crow to), but he hasn't been around it seems. Would be nice to have my old bby back. Even if she's probably stripped down and reduced to some cheap Halas street-walker.
Old 09-29-2015, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Damn Crow rly?? Wb

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 09-29-2015, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

I paid Hasbinbad 150k to join your fan club back in 2009 and never received my monthly nude.
Old 09-29-2015, 11:44 AM
Fire Giant

Welcome back. I joined IB after you had already left but I recognize your name!
Old 09-30-2015, 06:42 AM
Aviak

That's pretty shit, Quido. 'Specially since there's five years worth of backorder you're owed. I'm sure they'll turn up eventually. Could always just try Googling 'eat crow' and see what pops up, yeah?

Awesome to see old IB faces - Hope life's been treating you awesome, Goobs <3 What are you even playing now? Any of the other old guard still around?

Thanks, Mor. May not have met before this, but you are blood of my blood all the same!
Last edited by Crow; 09-30-2015 at 06:46 AM..
Old 09-30-2015, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Wow, haven't heard the name Hasbinbad for awhile good or bad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-30-2015, 11:58 AM
Fire Giant

IB has moved to the guild tag <Rampage> with friends from another guild, <A-Team>.

Do a /who and see if you recognize any faces. Lots of the 2009/2010 crowd are no longer around though.
Closed Thread