Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 02:19 AM
Banned

Default no

No not that dragonage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2010, 06:10 AM
Planar Protector

Dragonage was pretty awesome, and some of the projects people are coming up with for custom content suggest that the actual game will be forever playable (or up till DA2) but the best thing DA did for me was fill in the void whilst i was waiting for MASS EFFECT 2!!!

I didn't really like the orzammar bit of the game though :/ damn filthy dwarves...

I enchant things...
Old 04-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangorr_WAR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No not that dragonage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, THAT dragon age.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Aviak

I started the expansion last night, not really sure how I feel about it yet. The carry-over character they chose kinda irritated me, and the new party members are lackluster. Would have rather had the more prominent characters from the last campaign be available.

The voice acting is also getting on my nerves, seems like it was an afterthought this time around. It's just like Murdock in Redcliffe and his ridiculous inconsistent accent, everything seems pieced together sloppily.

I haven't played far enough yet to comment on the storyline yet.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started the expansion last night, not really sure how I feel about it yet. The carry-over character they chose kinda irritated me, and the new party members are lackluster. Would have rather had the more prominent characters from the last campaign be available.

The voice acting is also getting on my nerves, seems like it was an afterthought this time around. It's just like Murdock in Redcliffe and his ridiculous inconsistent accent, everything seems pieced together sloppily.

I haven't played far enough yet to comment on the storyline yet.
it was the *dwarf* wasn't it? the carry over char? he was one of my least favourite char's too... should have carried leliana over. ¬_¬

I enchant things...
Last edited by Omnimorph; 04-09-2010 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: got confused
Old 04-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnimorph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gimli
Haha, AND MY AXE! Yeah, was Oghren, the stereotypical dwarf.
Yeah, having Liliana and the others would be great. It feels as if the last campaign didn't even happen. Alistair did have a quick cameo where he kind of nodded at my character like, "hello wife" and that was that. It was at that point where I wish I had run off with Liliana ;p
Old 04-09-2010, 05:16 PM
Aviak

I never got around to beating Dragon Age... The fact that Mages were OP just sort of killed it for me *shrug
Old 04-09-2010, 08:16 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudvayne1812 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never got around to beating Dragon Age... The fact that Mages were OP just sort of killed it for me *shrug
I got to the end, tried to kill the dragon like 100202002020 times (I didn't kill the general) and gave up! (was playing as a rogue).

Playing through at the moment with a mage, super easy street. Lightning Storm + Blizzard = pwnage.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2010, 10:25 PM
Kobold

Would of completed and enjoyed the game more if the goddamned loading wasn't so long. Killed it for me.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jify [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got to the end, tried to kill the dragon like 100202002020 times (I didn't kill the general) and gave up! (was playing as a rogue).

Playing through at the moment with a mage, super easy street. Lightning Storm + Blizzard = pwnage.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I might roll a mage just to bs. I tend to try and do every little quest, collect every crappy item, and follow every misc dialogue thread, but just end up getting burnt out.