Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudvayne1812 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I might roll a mage just to bs. I tend to try and do every little quest, collect every crappy item, and follow every misc dialogue thread, but just end up getting burnt out.
^ This. I'm such a perfectionist I try to unlock every chest, explore every area, make as much gold as possible, basically do everything possible in my play throughs .. I end up getting ridiculously burnt out before I even get to the Landsmeet. So alts are kind of out, although creating new characters with the mods are pretty damn fun.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:55 AM
Banned

Default HAHAHAH SHALE DEAD

During getting drunk after a horrable day at work. I played through dragonage and decided to pick up shale. During this I ended up choosing the wrong dialog when encountering Shale with the control rod. I ended up killing him now I can't get him =/ , but man It was fun that night I was drunk hahaha
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-14-2010, 10:26 AM
Aviak

Post your characters! Meet Nimtai, my Dalish Assassin/Ranger:

I use mods and altered how Morrigan and Zev look. All the armor is custom, and I also use one that puts Dog in a pet slot instead of having him take up a party slot.
Last edited by Crow; 04-14-2010 at 10:37 AM..
Old 04-14-2010, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangorr_WAR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
During getting drunk after a horrable day at work. I played through dragonage and decided to pick up shale. During this I ended up choosing the wrong dialog when encountering Shale with the control rod. I ended up killing him now I can't get him =/ , but man It was fun that night I was drunk hahaha
Hahahah!
Old 04-14-2010, 10:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudvayne1812 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I might roll a mage just to bs. I tend to try and do every little quest, collect every crappy item, and follow every misc dialogue thread, but just end up getting burnt out.
Sounds like me in all games.

That is the reason why I have yet to finish Dragon Age, Mass Effect, or Darksiders.

Haven't even started Mass Effect 2 but it's on my PC.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excision Rottun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like me in all games.

That is the reason why I have yet to finish Dragon Age, Mass Effect, or Darksiders.

Haven't even started Mass Effect 2 but it's on my PC.
Mass effect is possibly my MOST FAVOURITE (yep, that's right) game of all time. I just think the universe it's set in is freakin' awesome. Beats star wars hands down.

If anyone likes the game, they should get the books ME:Ascension and revelation. Entertaining read.

I enchant things...
Closed Thread