Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 01:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oohhhh
Totally ignored. Whatever!
Glitch!! .. Yeah, that's how I feel towards Karsten right about now ;[
Ahah ugh seriously - Sorry Glitch! Been checkin' the forum on my derptastic tablet, I didn't realize you had posted at all. I think your sig made it shit itself. Good to see you though dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not gonna lie: the Crow/Karsten/Hasbinbad days of raiding with 15-25 were good times and hilarious Vent conversations. Hope you guys are loving life.
Alawen!! Man. Makin' me feel all nostalgic up in here. Those were the glory days man.
And I am! I sincerely hope the same for you broski, you definitely deserve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinlulz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, just mostly kick it around here to laugh at the derps presiding over the decline and fall.

Recently got my original forum account banned for being a super asshole. I guess that had to happen eventually.

Most of us from IB are gone completely, some of the modern TR/IB got beat up by TMO in "no rules" VP and took their ball to go play on EQMac (no, I'm not kidding). Zilo turned coat and joined the enemy.

Happy happy recently, hope you had a good one!

Hit me up on the facebook, I messaged you when I saw you post.
Oh Hasbin, of course you were banned. You always were a firestarter ;p

But yar, I came poking around after seeing the recent hullabaloo (THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED HURHUR) on the FoH boards. Had to poke my ever-curious Crowy face in and see what do.

Honestly I'm glad the old crew dispersed, otherwise I'd be too tempted to return and rape face with you scamps. Which would -not- be good .. last thing I need is to be addicted again ;p Glad to see the drama is still goin' strong though. The whole bloody community would fall apart without it.

What happened to my baby, by the way - Crow Bot, the amazon meat-shield goddess herself? Left to collect dust? Someone adopt her? Or has she been living up to her surname like a BAWSS? Hn. Sad days, broham. Sad days.

And Facebook is for dweebs, I haven't logged on that thing purposefully in over a year. Thank you for the barfday wishes though, I'm old as fuuuuuuuu.

If anyone wants to catch up, just PM me here, I'll check back periodically. Missed you dudes.

*Pines for the glory <s>hole</s> days*
Old 07-21-2012, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

prospect was a cool dude.
Old 07-21-2012, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Hasbin still owes me 15k for the Crow Fan Club scam.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happened to my baby, by the way - Crow Bot, the amazon meat-shield goddess herself? Left to collect dust? Someone adopt her? Or has she been living up to her surname like a BAWSS?
probably rmt'd

sigh

you would be disappoint
Old 07-21-2012, 08:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hasbin still owes me 15k for the Crow Fan Club scam.
That gets an official #lulz.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glitch!! .. Yeah, that's how I feel towards Karsten right about now ;[
Ahah ugh seriously - Sorry Glitch! Been checkin' the forum on my derptastic tablet, I didn't realize you had posted at all. I think your sig made it shit itself. Good to see you though dude!

Alawen!! Man. Makin' me feel all nostalgic up in here. Those were the glory days man.
And I am! I sincerely hope the same for you broski, you definitely deserve it.

Oh Hasbin, of course you were banned. You always were a firestarter ;p

But yar, I came poking around after seeing the recent hullabaloo (THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED HURHUR) on the FoH boards. Had to poke my ever-curious Crowy face in and see what do.

Honestly I'm glad the old crew dispersed, otherwise I'd be too tempted to return and rape face with you scamps. Which would -not- be good .. last thing I need is to be addicted again ;p Glad to see the drama is still goin' strong though. The whole bloody community would fall apart without it.

What happened to my baby, by the way - Crow Bot, the amazon meat-shield goddess herself? Left to collect dust? Someone adopt her? Or has she been living up to her surname like a BAWSS? Hn. Sad days, broham. Sad days.

And Facebook is for dweebs, I haven't logged on that thing purposefully in over a year. Thank you for the barfday wishes though, I'm old as fuuuuuuuu.

If anyone wants to catch up, just PM me here, I'll check back periodically. Missed you dudes.

*Pines for the glory <s>hole</s> days*
I haven't seen the Crow character around for many months. Heh. After all the raiding I can still remember that bladestorm drama...
Old 07-22-2012, 12:01 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinlulz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
probably rmt'd

sigh

you would be disappoint
Blargh.

And Heallun, hah! I had forgotten all about that. Guess that just shows how much it really mattered in the end, eh? ;p
Old 07-22-2012, 01:32 AM
Planar Protector

hehe, <3 u crow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://toledo.craigslist.org/mis/3150281827.html
Old 07-22-2012, 03:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Blargh.

And Heallun, hah! I had forgotten all about that. Guess that just shows how much it really mattered in the end, eh? ;p
It really do. And of course the damn thing is near unusable because it hits you too, but I guess it had some applications o_O

Yeah, some of us remain, most are on EQmac, though. Maybe when winter comes ~
Closed Thread