Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2015, 07:07 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Unique names for your alt

I'm pretty certain this is allowed, but if not then please disregard and I apologize!

I have a few reserved names that I snagged at the start of the server for alts, but I don't plan on using them afterall. If you want something for your new alt that really stands out on a server where just about everything seems to be taken name-wise, maybe consider one of the names below.

What am I looking for in return? I'm unsure how to price this sort of thing, but get in touch with me and we can discuss options. Mostly I'm interested in Cleric and Necromancer gear. Perhaps a PL service. Flat out platinum would be nice. My old main was completely scrapped for plat before I took a long, long break and now that I'm back I'm pretty poor all around.

Available names:

> Rain
> Thorn
> Spider
> Rook
> Coyote
Last edited by Shiagur; 11-29-2015 at 07:10 PM..
Old 11-30-2015, 06:13 PM
Aviak

Thanks for the insight and bumps guys.

And no offense taken, Fastboy. I recognize the uniqueness of the offer, hence why I was unsure if it was even allowed .. but you're right. Mainly, I probably should have posted the ad on my main (and older) account - this one! Perhaps this one is a bit more trust worthy? :}

To any interested parties, I figured we'd add one another either on Skype or Steam and coordinate the name transfer that way. Obviously there's a great deal of trust involved, but that goes both ways, yeah? If it makes the buyer more comfortable, they can pay me afterwards. It's not my intention to scam anyone, just to make use of some names I have and make some coin to outfit my new main a bit better. And really, I'm not asking exorbitant amounts of plat or items here. The risk is pretty low all things considered ;p

But yis. The offer in the OP still stands! PM either account if you're interested and let's talk turkey.

Shiagur
Last edited by Crow; 11-30-2015 at 06:19 PM..
Old 12-04-2015, 09:53 AM
Aviak

Giving a bump! "Rain" has been sold with no issue. The remaining names available are below if anyone is interested :}

> Thorn
> Spider
> Rook
> Coyote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:59 PM
Server GM

So we have discussed this and were going to allow it, for now. As long is its for in game PP or items, we don't see the harm in it. Just be weary of a potential scam (not saying OP is a scammer) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-04-2015, 04:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So we have discussed this and were going to allow it, for now. As long is its for in game PP or items, we don't see the harm in it. Just be weary of a potential scam (not saying OP is a scammer) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for clearing this up, Llandris. It's much appreciated <3
Old 12-04-2015, 05:20 PM
Fire Giant

bad idea allowing this. now there will be name prospectors
Old 12-04-2015, 05:23 PM
Aviak

Eh, I'd have to disagree. Any name that people would pay money for is likely long taken. Any prospective prospectors would just be wasting time. The names I'm getting rid of were made in 2010, and 3/5 were on level 5-14 alts. I didn't save them to sell later on ;p
Old 12-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Just delete the characters and let folks have the names "for free". This is the most silly thing I've seen on here. Worse than RMTing if you ask me.
Old 12-04-2015, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Bah! People have been doing this forever here, un-bunch yer panties gentlemen.
Old 12-04-2015, 05:36 PM
Aviak

I'm not going to give something unique, rare, and valuable away for free. I have these names because I played at the beginning of the server. That's like someone telling me I should just give my Box of Abu'Kar or Manastone to some random person I encounter.

If I didn't need the plat, I wouldn't be doing this. I find the resistance against something this innocent to be ridiculous ;p
Last edited by Crow; 12-04-2015 at 05:51 PM..
Closed Thread