Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2015, 06:06 PM
Fire Giant

Default Sesserdrix's Saturday Stream - Reborn

Greetings all!

Some of you may remember that a bit over a year ago, I started streaming for a few weeks to talk about necromancer tactics, stuff you can do on a shaman, etc. This was to replace my seeming and truthful incompetence at making quality youtube videos.

Since I now have a lot more time away from my graduate school work, I figured I would start this up again.

For those of you who don't know me, I am Sesserdrix Daudsormr, aka Sesserdrix the Dead Serpent. I wrote a semi-popular necromancer guide with the goal of extending to new necromancers as much information as I can about the class. Not just a mere overview of the class, but in depth information that every great necromancer should know.

Time: Saturday, 6pm EST until whenever, though I will be streaming a bit today to make sure everything is working properly.

Feel free to drop in and watch, ask questions, listen to some chill video game music and trip hop, or whatever! New players feel free to drop in and ask whatever questions you might have! I enjoy helping.

http://www.twitch.tv/SurrealSage
Last edited by Uteunayr; 12-18-2015 at 06:14 PM..
Old 12-18-2015, 07:34 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Looking forward to your upcoming stream.
Old 12-18-2015, 08:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uteunayr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
semi-popular necromancer guide
I think of it like a TV show with a cult following.

Sesserdrix is cool! Pay attention, noobs and not-noobs. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by polishanarchy; 12-18-2015 at 08:14 PM..
Old 12-19-2015, 06:19 PM
Fire Giant

This will start up in 30! Whether you're a new player or an older one, feel free to drop in. If you are new, feel free to ask any questions you may have! I'm here to help.
Last edited by Uteunayr; 12-19-2015 at 06:22 PM..
Old 12-19-2015, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

That semi-popular guide is actually the book on necromancy on p99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2015, 06:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That semi-popular guide is actually the book on necromancy on p99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-23-2015, 08:33 PM
Kobold

Your HS basement video on YouTube played a huge part in getting me to 60, thanks for sharing!
Old 12-26-2015, 04:04 PM
Fire Giant

Glad it has been of use! I am starting the stream up early with some Dark Souls 2 for a bit, and will switch over to EQ when we get closer to the normal start time of 6pm.

If you're a new player with questions about the server, EverQuest more generally, or necromancer specifically, feel free to jump in and ask. If you're an older player and just want to chill, watch some games, and listen to some awesome music (in my mind anyway), feel free to jump on as well.
Old 12-26-2015, 06:01 PM
Fire Giant

The stream is now live for Project1999. Currently putting together (or trying to) some 5ac/55hp rings for newbies. Jewelcrafters are tough to find sometimes.
Old 01-02-2016, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

This has begun for this week. Mistmoore on a Warrior!