Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 03:20 AM
Kobold

Talking Cured Silk and/or Raw Silk Set

I'm not entirely sure how much the whole set goes for, as I'm relatively new to P99, but I've heard it's a good set for new Monks when it comes to leveling and is (generally) cheaper than other sets. PST to Wandert in-game or reply here and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible! \o/
Old 06-23-2018, 04:21 AM
Kobold

I'm still interested in any Cured Silk or Raw Silk set pieces. I very much would like to wear something other than the basic cloth that drops from skeletons. Lol I don't have much but I'll happily buy what I can if anyone is willing to sell. <3
Old 06-25-2018, 02:18 PM
Kobold

I remember looking up that this was a good, suggested set for Monks, but has that changed in recent times? I'm still looking to buy Cured Silk or Raw Silk pieces of gear but I've had zero luck finding anyone who does.
Old 06-25-2018, 03:10 PM
Aviak

You should probably just make this yourself, I think it would be a sin if anyone actually tried to sell this to you. You can literally go from zero tailoring skill to a full raw silk set in under an hour, assuming you have a stack or two of silk swatches. You can even train tailoring at a GM up to 21. All you need is a pattern from a vendor and silk swatches.

Cured silk is just a bit more effort, getting your brewing up to make heady kiolas. I can lend you some spider silk if you need it.
Last edited by Lysander; 06-25-2018 at 03:12 PM..
Closed Thread