Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2019, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WHAT DO YOU WANT, MONSTER?!?!?

. . . I need about tree fiddy.
Woah...wait, maybe the crackhead was a big fan of South Park and was just going for the goof. A RL meme in action...

Shit...

What have I done?! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-04-2019, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You "could" go to jail for fucking anything, because you don't go to jail for what you actually do, but for what a judge and/or jury are pretty convinced you did. (Edit - actually, you can end up in jail temporarily just because a cop wants you to be there, but you know what I mean, I hope).

Without reading Florida statutes or caselaw, I'm willing to bet that it's something along the lines of "if it's reasonable to believe/if a reasonable person would believe that someone is trying to gain unlawful entry to their home, then threat of deadly force isn't illegal" ... and go figure, it's fairly damn reasonable to believe someone at your door for an extended period of time at 4 am isn't there to sell you girlscout cookies or deliver a package... especially if you live in a sketchy neighborhood like OP seems to, etc. Totality of the circumstances and whatnot. It doesn't hurt that it turned out to be a crackhead wanting money at the door and that the situation resolved without anyone being injured.

Thanks. Was fun. Keep studying for your LSAT.

Tec, tell ur cousin to holler at me when youre in touch with him again. He still holding it down in Toronto?
Old 02-04-2019, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tec, tell ur cousin to holler at me when youre in touch with him again. He still holding it down in Toronto?
Lol. Uh, yeah, we don't really talk to much anymore. You know how it is.
Old 02-04-2019, 02:24 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whatever bro. How many children you have? Instead of accomplishing your biological imperitive, youre doing what, exactly?
The movie "Idiocracy".
Old 02-04-2019, 02:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The movie "Idiocracy".
"A low birth rate is preferable, you ignorant honky. More pumpkin spice lattes for me!"

(China rumbles in the background)
Old 02-04-2019, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"A low birth rate is preferable, you ignorant honky. More pumpkin spice lattes for me!"

LOL right? It's all good. Better for the lefties not to reproduce anyways. Wouldn't want them spreading their mental disease and retardation to the next generation.

Talkin' 'bout "We doin' it for the Kids", when they don't have any.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The most ironic retarded idea the left has:

"If you have children, you deserve to be poor and living in squallor."

While at the same time constantly using pathos-appeal of "think of the children" (we don't have).

or

"Don't you think it's terribly unfair that some children are born into great wealth while others are born into poverty!?! Muh Equality!"

But then when we actually have children, they shit in our face and support an economic model that leaves children in squallor at their parents behest, telling the parents...."well, you shouldn't have had kids, like me!"

At the same time, they also support a model where they feel we should have a country without borders that welcomes illegal immigrants with open arms.

They frame pictures of refugee caravans with children in the front, and plea for empathy for these children, while TELLING OUR OWN that they deserve to be in poverty for their parents crime of DARING to procreate within the confines of our own borders.

I mean, really, what kind of fucking economic model are you supporting here? One where it SHOULD be cost-prohibitive to have children if you're a US citizen, but if you're a goddamn illegal, you should get a free ride from the state?

You wouldn't even exist if your economic model was a reality when the best part of you all dribbled down the crack of your momma's ass!
Last edited by Throndor; 02-04-2019 at 10:46 PM..
Old 02-04-2019, 10:48 PM
Banned

What it essentially boils down to is that the left believes that none of us should have kids, and if you do, you deserve to be in poverty.

But we should also freely take on the cost burden of the rest of the world's children, because they're just "dreamers".

They want an economic model where we cannot generate our own population, but are DEPENDENT upon foreigners for population resupply. Why don't you just start lobbying for forced sterlization on our population?

Maybe we can have a deathmatch brain-buster lottery program where the outsiders have to compete for a spot in sterile-america, so that they can come die in slow-motion in the US, like in that B-Rate Netflix series 3%.
Last edited by Throndor; 02-04-2019 at 10:52 PM..
Old 02-04-2019, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Your posts read like butthurt political chain e-mails that 65 year olds forward to each other.

What an indoctrinated, dipshit, and tribal view of politics you have.
Old 02-04-2019, 11:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your posts read like butthurt political chain e-mails that 65 year olds forward to each other.

What an indoctrinated, dipshit, and tribal view of politics you have.
Im just following your chain of insults to showcase your straight up retarded ass take on politik.
Closed Thread