Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2020, 07:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyppon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TIL people think sitting on a /list is a skill worth boasting about.

I don't agree with the other stuff, but this made me sad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its the endurance and commitment. Try it without sharing your account.
Old 01-31-2020, 07:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For most casters the flowing thought items are better.
Flowing thought works with manastone.
Old 01-31-2020, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

Once it stops dropping and I feel ready to sell, I will make a video of what you can do with a manastone in order to increase the potential price at which I may sell it. But not until then, lest the camp be overwhelmed with eager adventurers ready to stay up for days exchanging tangible life for temporal mana.

Quote:
You obviously get one so you can trade it for items, or if you're not good enough to get one you'll need to buy/trade to get one.
Like button clicking skills, sitting skills, sleep deprivation skills, typing skills (if you're "/list afk XXXX" has typo it will NOT work), friend/family/wife/child/work avoidance skills, online-buddy-to-stand-in-for-you skills...

The /list greenhorn truly underestimate the breadth, depth, and real-life transferability of such skills. /list champions are heroes, and truly deserve the legacy item for which they toiled, using skills and executing such feats only seen at the highest level of gamerdom.

They deserve the legacy item (an era defining item, that will forever be minted in legacy, no longer to recreated or attained by the common masses); for people that possess and employ such skills are they themselves leaving a lasting legacy of significance; a life of impact - for being so endowed how could they not? Their names will be written down in the history books, even sung about by future bards.

So you can endeavor to become such a man, such a woman... or you can get one for the low low price of 199,950. PST.
Old 01-31-2020, 10:39 AM
Sarnak

Because for many people, after having played 100+ characters, a manastone is the only thing left they haven't done
Old 01-31-2020, 03:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once it stops dropping and I feel ready to sell, I will make a video of what you can do with a manastone in order to increase the potential price at which I may sell it. But not until then, lest the camp be overwhelmed with eager adventurers ready to stay up for days exchanging tangible life for temporal mana.

Like button clicking skills, sitting skills, sleep deprivation skills, typing skills (if you're "/list afk XXXX" has typo it will NOT work), friend/family/wife/child/work avoidance skills, online-buddy-to-stand-in-for-you skills...

The /list greenhorn truly underestimate the breadth, depth, and real-life transferability of such skills. /list champions are heroes, and truly deserve the legacy item for which they toiled, using skills and executing such feats only seen at the highest level of gamerdom.

They deserve the legacy item (an era defining item, that will forever be minted in legacy, no longer to recreated or attained by the common masses); for people that possess and employ such skills are they themselves leaving a lasting legacy of significance; a life of impact - for being so endowed how could they not? Their names will be written down in the history books, even sung about by future bards.

So you can endeavor to become such a man, such a woman... or you can get one for the low low price of 199,950. PST.
The tongue-in-cheek self-deprecation at the insanity of actually listing for a Mana Stone is beyond cringe-worthy.
Old 02-01-2020, 04:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a life of impact
this doesn't mean what you think it does
Old 02-01-2020, 04:20 AM
Fire Giant

I didn't even want a manastone. Ended up accidentally camping it one day and went from #4 on list to getting a stone drop within 9 hours. It's just sitting in my inventory doing a whole lotta nothing now

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 02-01-2020, 04:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't even want a manastone. Ended up accidentally camping it one day and went from #4 on list to getting a stone drop within 9 hours. It's just sitting in my inventory doing a whole lotta nothing now
The ye olde I accidentally camped a manastone for 9 hours-- we've all been there.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:27 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycopata666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably why you missed it in 1999, but get now a mana stone are not epic like get it in 1999, then, why you want a manastone? The hole you got from 1999 are not get filled.
I got one on my druid during classic era -- it helped me main heal a sol b bats / bugs group by myself since druids fall off a cliff in healing values.

I'm sure people desire such an item for only upright reasons and don't have a hospital full of coronavirii blackmarketers to sell it to.
Old 02-05-2020, 05:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycopata666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably why you missed it in 1999, but get now a mana stone are not epic like get it in 1999, then, why you want a manastone? The hole you got from 1999 are not get filled.
lol spot on, gg

watch ppl enter denial and start flaming the OP
Closed Thread