Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2022, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was American ever great?

we literally took this land from the natives and destroyed everything

you guys were all Europeans who wanted more land then got a sense of freedom and

decided to rebel
if god is real, no ameica is trash

if god is not real, america was fucking great and in 200 years proved it.
Old 02-09-2022, 05:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got that homeless guy taken to ER

He was trying to decline but he was too disoriented from huffing butane outside a head shop to be able to do that

My plan to save the homeless:
So there's this process that starts once a "homeless" person goes to the ER. Often tho they end up getting malpractice and neglected and shipped as fast as possible to a prison or behavioral center where they are then euthanized in a sort of legalistic liability torture system. Often with a misdiagnosis or completely ignored because the doctor or person intaking or charting is a completely worthless piece of shit that needs to go where they are sending ppl. And be subject to not having their cushy care corporate package. So they can be rehabilitated into decent human beings instead instead of nazi death camp processors.

Do a few make it out? Sure. Do a few make it to a shelter? Sure. Do a few get back on their feet sure? 1 in 5 maybe. The ones that just need to declare bankruptcy and are still employable.

The really sick. Traumatized. Or addicted ones tho just get ground to paste. And mutilated over and over by psychotic doctors just trying to skim through their tenure and pay back their loans. They get abused by mismanaged underpayed minimum wage or low income earners who spend more time on their cell then treating the patients.

Anyway.

Did you do a good thing? Yes you absolutely did.

Does it always work? Is the system working? Are our tax dollars doing any good or us is that pork going to a nazi firm that just kills a majority of their inpatients or inmates. Often times prison is run better.

So ..I know you have expert first hand experience with all this.

Given the choice of going back to one of those facilities or refreshing the tree of liberty, which do you think I would pick at this point? No I don't have a choice. No it's not reasonable to expect people who are already in the spiritual and physical process of death to fix your country for you.

Given the capability tho.

I would. I wish I was still in the military and had some actual pull so I could prepare for that day.

The only people really benefitting at all are insurance executives who don't live in this country anymore anyway. And their stupid minions they pay off with a pyramid scheme. To keep each successive tier of subordinates on check. It's bullshit. And not a conspiracy. And these mother fuckers do not deserve government or private security and protection. Or welfare when they deliberately tank their shell corps to cash out with their God damned golden parachutes.

Doubt a one would last 5 minutes as a combat medic.

Fuck them.
Last edited by starkind; 02-09-2022 at 05:22 PM..
Old 02-09-2022, 05:58 PM
Banned

So what I wrote is really crappy.

I don't blame u or anyone else here.

I just want us all to stop kidding ourselves that we live in a great society and we shouldn't fix things.

People. A lot of them. The vast majority. Especially the homeless or sick or weak or least common denominator.. or people who aren't well adapted to being obedient slaves to corporations and legal bureaucracy..well.. those of us who aren't being respected by those in authority. We have very good reason to be angry and defend ourselves and try to make changes. However most of us aren't able to do so effectively or within the systems rules. I'm no politician. Nor am I a doctor. I was a soldier. I don't want war and I'm honestly super sad to see the beuracrats cannibalize and exploit everyone. And don't want war or anything.

I think people will certainly be pushed more to violence and desperation tho by those with the money backing both political parties and unless we miraculously lose our partisanship and take a 180 on how we operate our essential industries and stuff like healthcare, energy, property management, loans, etc.. You're just going to see endless terrorism and slums until the seas run red and everything dies.
Old 02-09-2022, 06:02 PM
Banned

We have to fundamentally change society. How we do business. What is acceptable. How much power any one individual or institution gets to wield. What we are doing... is just skating by while a few people carve up and profit off the death of our peoples hearts, minds, spirit.

The good people are being killed and slaughtered in favor of the obedient and apathetic.

It's not acceptable how power and money and property is distributed. And how food is produced and made. Or how housing is controlled.
Last edited by starkind; 02-09-2022 at 06:05 PM..
Old 02-09-2022, 06:12 PM
Banned

Everything essential to a good life has been commercialized, regulated, and globalized.

People have zero participation in how they police themselves. Make or distribute medicine. Or feed themselves. It's cash cash cash... just go here or there with cash and other people with more cash will take your cash and give some to another person... you give all of your money to McDonald's and the worker at McDonald's gets .01% and if you don't have lawyers u get shut down if someone got a tummy ache. Poor people can't afford to compete with McDonald's or united Healthcare or Wallstreet.

Some think that the poor deserve it. I say Wallstreet is unfairly protected.

There's too many police and military protecting politicians instead of a families right to feed themselves.
Old 02-09-2022, 06:15 PM
Banned

We would be better off if there was absolutely no federal agencies or government at all. Because our federal government is worse than China or Russia. I bet we could actually negotiate with Putin for a better deal than with anyone in our congress or senate. For running our own business without federal interference and without global institutions threatening our local grocers.
Old 02-09-2022, 07:16 PM
Banned

^
One of my fav shows Always Sunny has a homeless char who didn’t want to be taken to a hospital too saying they euthanize the homeless. Maybe the show writers had heard of that too

This guy had two problems going for him, his knees were swollen as big as my head, he was in a 10/10 scale amount of pain, couldn’t stand up or rise to his feet, and was laying sprawled out in front of someone’s business who didn’t want him there. If he had been in a more clear state of mind, he could have declined the FD (even with serious injuries you are allowed to decline) in which case the shop owner would have called the police to trespass him away from the property. To my knowledge they would just move him somewhere, they can’t arrest him unless he attempted to return to the place they trespassed him from. But without being able to stand or walk, wherever he ended up he’d just lay there until he passed out or something and end up in a hospital anyway

But unfortunately for this guy, he had purchased some butane in a can from the smoke shop and was huffing that, which made him appear erratic with his answers and statements. He originally asked to be taken to place that only does testing for STD’s and wouldn’t treat his legs, then he asked for a shower (but couldn’t stand), all the while appearing to be in excruciating pain. Because the FD determined him as not oriented to situation, he wasn’t able to decline going to the ER

I guess moral of the story with his situation is don’t huff gas fumes. Stuff’s super terrible for your brain anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-09-2022, 07:24 PM
Orc

that explains p99
Old 02-09-2022, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

sorry you think ur better than us homeless folk who play a free old game begone with you demorat!
Old 02-09-2022, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have to fundamentally change society.
no we dont. YOU have to go do your nails.

or else!!
Closed Thread