Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 03-23-2022, 03:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
here is an idea. Get clerics going, if this was the beginning, then I would create clerics with their name part of the zone. For example, Thurgadin, cleric would be called Thurgrezzer, level him 49+ and park him there to handle zones - great divide, eastern wastes, Kael and wakening lands ... so on. If clerics already exist which is most likely the scenario, then create a spreadsheet of which zones the clerics would cover.

Each continent have a cleric parked with a name that makes sense to where he is parked.

If you could pull this off, then having a druid to port you around isn't as important. This would take a lot of work to level up many clerics but with a group effort it is possible.

My cleric would join in this madness if it ever took off. He is level 30 currently
Man if I could no life. This would be an amazing way to amass a fortune as a sjngle entity but I'm not sure the human mind could handle leveling 20 clerics to level 49
Old 03-23-2022, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazoku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No the rule you just misunderstood says you can set prices. How can I get any plainer? Also I set prices and we've had years of people setting prices on blue. One guy on blue set his minimum price at 100. He had a bunch of people who wouldn't ride with him but others did. And that guy made more plat than I ever saw on blue server.
You can set prices in one on one convos. Your reading comprehension seems to be off because I specifically said you cannot set prices in your port message.
Old 03-23-2022, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
here is an idea. Get clerics going, if this was the beginning, then I would create clerics with their name part of the zone. For example, Thurgadin, cleric would be called Thurgrezzer, level him 49+ and park him there to handle zones - great divide, eastern wastes, Kael and wakening lands ... so on. If clerics already exist which is most likely the scenario, then create a spreadsheet of which zones the clerics would cover.

Each continent have a cleric parked with a name that makes sense to where he is parked.

If you could pull this off, then having a druid to port you around isn't as important. This would take a lot of work to level up many clerics but with a group effort it is possible.

My cleric would join in this madness if it ever took off. He is level 30 currently
And then you never play you’re cleric again because it has to be parked in an area for rezzes? Idk who would agree to that
Old 03-23-2022, 12:52 PM
Kobold

To those that ask why such a guild idea isn't rolled specifically into <Dial a Port>: When you reach out to a Cleric who explicitly is looking to work, you can then easily still reach out to DaP to have them deliver your Cleric a la Door Dash. It encourages inter-guild economics of sorts, which is neat.

Though in all fairness, I still feel checking for Clerics on /who all accomplishes the same goal much easier. Still, novel idea and I wish y'all luck!