Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-07-2022, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

The merged servers will probably have approx the same population if there is a new time line progression server open at the same time.

Normal players don't know how many people are playing both green and blue at the same time, so you can't just add the numbers together.

Maybe 1000 pop right now, and then a lot of those people would jump over to play new timeline server when / if it opens up.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 04-07-2022, 04:59 PM
Orc

Pure success here, smells real good on these forums.
Old 04-07-2022, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by btravis1990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyone saying merge. Do they realize the shit show it will be with ~1700 on the server. talk about toxic raiding, exping, farming, etc.
When velious launched on blue we were seeing 2200 prime time. At 1700, the server will feel alive again.
Old 04-07-2022, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dural_Levant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I just got back into playing on P99 after a long hiatus. I never got the full story on this.

This just seems like a really strange bug to me, did they have a similar issue with blue or red at this point in the timeline?
The velious UI has a bug that doesn't save the last 4 hotkeys when you zone/log out on green server. You can place 7-0 and use all 10, but zoning/logging will clear them. One of the devs said it is "fixed pending patch". There has since been a patch, but it wasn't fixed. As far as I know, there hasn't been any update since.
Old 04-08-2022, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When velious launched on blue we were seeing 2200 prime time. At 1700, the server will feel alive again.
upwards of 2800+ for first couple days. Which I found insane when New World (hssssss) launched with server player caps of 2K and lag still ruined the game. 22 years after everquest launched and can't handle as many players smh
Old 04-11-2022, 02:24 PM
Kobold

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The velious UI has a bug that doesn't save the last 4 hotkeys when you zone/log out on green server. You can place 7-0 and use all 10, but zoning/logging will clear them. One of the devs said it is "fixed pending patch". There has since been a patch, but it wasn't fixed. As far as I know, there hasn't been any update since.
Did Blue have the same problem? If not, what is different with Green that could cause this problem?
Old 04-11-2022, 02:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dural_Levant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did Blue have the same problem? If not, what is different with Green that could cause this problem?
Clearly there is no regression testing with updates. Which is totally understandable. So yes, I still, and always will, push the meditate button when I open my spellbook.
Old 04-11-2022, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Seems there was an update for the beginning of April, Aldarra's Bow of the Unseen no longer dropping from Peffin, replaced with Talisen. Was still dropping around end of March/first few days of April.
Old 04-11-2022, 07:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems there was an update for the beginning of April, Aldarra's Bow of the Unseen no longer dropping from Peffin, replaced with Talisen. Was still dropping around end of March/first few days of April.
Wiki literally has a note that as of 3/12 it is no longer dropping. We haven't had an April update, yet
Old 04-11-2022, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

K I was told it dropped last week, shrug.