Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 05-31-2022, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't see how hide is ever partiicularly relevant for atone, even assuming you don't want to use root -- which means you are using a powerful lull, in which case its quite easy to see if atone worked because the mob will stop beating your face in. even worse with hide you have to double check to see if your hide even worked in the first place.

i suppose you could try hiding immediately after atone to avoid having to use lull/root at all but again given hide failure rates/re-use time and atone failure rates and the cast/recast times on atone it's an incredibly bad strategy.
I am just seeing too many yeah buts..

I think you are just not for Dark Elves being a good pick as a cleric.

Simply put
Hide makes it easier for the trick
Saying everyone can get the mask isn't true because the Priests of Innoruuk faction grind for the clerics guild isn't any walk in the park.
And the illusion is bugged so you can play all day with looking through walls like a gnome.

Don't hate dark elves just cuz they hate you.
Old 05-31-2022, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

You just spam the note of recommendation quest. You stand in the slum above the tunnel the dark elf is in (even if kos) to get the note, then sly the hand in a few times over. It isn't that hard...

How is the illusion bugged? last time I used it it lasted like 2 mins ...

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 06-01-2022, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just spam the note of recommendation quest. You stand in the slum above the tunnel the dark elf is in (even if kos) to get the note, then sly the hand in a few times over. It isn't that hard...

How is the illusion bugged? last time I used it it lasted like 2 mins ...
While you may get the note by being KOS in FP.

The second part isn't as easy with out sneak or another to invis you while maneuvered around a corner.

also the illusion should be 36 mins when did it change?

And yeah there is a bug that makes you smaller than a halfling and allows you to look through walls.