Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Old 06-11-2022, 02:56 AM
Fire Giant

Default West Karana Skeletal soldiers, Zombie/ghoul Yeoman should not exist till Luclin.

The Undead battle ground in eastern part of west karana should only have Skeletons, Zombies , and Ghouls.

I distinctly remember These mobs getting changed to Skeleton Soldier, Zombie Yeoman , and Ghoul Yeoman when the Quest newbie are armor where put in.

All kinds of mobs where changed/added the game to support these quest.

REF page for quests: http://www.eqtraders.com/articles/ar...hp?article=q32

You can see from magelo pages of restless skeleton page: https://eq.magelo.com/npc/6276

The various skeletal parts on the list and if you click most them they will show skeletal soldiers had these added to their drop list 2002.

example : decaying humerus added to skeletal soldier 6/16/2002 8pm

I searched everlore and varous other sits to try to find when these npc where added but non of these sites reference them. All they mention is Skeletons, Zombies and Ghouls through 2001.

I will try to find more info and edit or add post if i can locate some tommorow.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Old 06-11-2022, 11:51 AM
Fire Giant

Ok so dug through everlore pages

there bestiary those not list Skelton Soldier as of march 2002 : https://web.archive.org/web/20020302...efault.asp?l=S

just to be as thorough i dug into everlore some more. NO where does it have any mentions of zombies at the undead camp near the pyramid in west karana. from what i can tell this camp should only spawn skeletons and ghouls until the point where they added skeleton Soldier and zombie and ghoul yeoman. As far as i can tell these mob where added sometime in 2002.

hope this helps

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Last edited by Buellen; 06-11-2022 at 12:19 PM..
Old 09-20-2022, 09:50 PM
Project Manager

Fixed, pending update