Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-19-2022, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Castle losing thousands and thousands of dollars on bitcoin. I didn’t think there’s be anything that could make me feel bad for him but I kinda do. Sorry about your money man
Up 6 figures. In another 8 years likely 7-8 figures. Sorry you lost tens of thousands on penny stocks. Oof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like poking fun at the internet in 1998 due to slow loading speeds or dumping TSLA now. You have no vision.
Old 06-19-2022, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

I’m actually not allowed to invest in public securities because I’m deemed an insider with access to too much mnpi. All of my private equity investments are paying off nicely though. I’m about 2-3 years I will probably retire, sell my nyc apartment, and just split time between my other homes that are currently vacation spots.

But you don’t have to get so mad man, I was trying to offer you my condolences on your losses. Was just trying be nice but oh well!
Old 06-19-2022, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I’m actually not allowed to invest in public securities because I’m deemed an insider with access to too much mnpi.
https://youtu.be/-TmEekpPNjY?t=675
Old 06-19-2022, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m actually not allowed to invest in public securities because I’m deemed an insider with access to too much mnpi. All of my private equity investments are paying off nicely though. I’m about 2-3 years I will probably retire, sell my nyc apartment, and just split time between my other homes that are currently vacation spots.

But you don’t have to get so mad man, I was trying to offer you my condolences on your losses. Was just trying be nice but oh well!
Well, a guy hit my bike while I was riding it and in haste he wanted to get out of dodge because you see he was a criminal. However, before he left he gave me a check and told me to fill it out to cover my bike. Funny enough, I filled it out for 1 million dollars. Bought the home of my dreams, including a go-kart track. Don't be mad.
Old 06-20-2022, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

I bought at $40,000, what do I do now?
Old 06-20-2022, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You will have to ask the sap that fell for and is still Promoting this roller coaster Ponzi scheme. What an embarrassing topic.
Old 06-20-2022, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, a guy hit my bike while I was riding it and in haste he wanted to get out of dodge because you see he was a criminal. However, before he left he gave me a check and told me to fill it out to cover my bike. Funny enough, I filled it out for 1 million dollars. Bought the home of my dreams, including a go-kart track. Don't be mad.
Isn’t that the plot of Blank Check? Loved that movie haha
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-20-2022, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

if you sell all your life savings invested in BC today at a loss you can buy it back and then claim the loss after you make a million dollars when it hits 95k next January.
Old 06-20-2022, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn’t that the plot of Blank Check? Loved that movie haha
Bingo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vfVlgWIIGN-1qOfxbrI_WmE09I-DniXAZKPmeF1oWSM[1].jpg (58.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 06-20-2022, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you sell all your life savings invested in BC today at a loss you can buy it back and then claim the loss after you make a million dollars when it hits 95k next January.
I think gambling losses only divert 10k of earned income?