Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-24-2022, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a massive fuckup with drug addictions, I guess I'm in the minority here
do you have multiple siblings and are they all equally/more fucked up too? doesn't happen in a normal family especailly a relatively wealthy one. I gottta hunch hunter has been calling daddy "the big guy" for a long time.
Old 06-24-2022, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do you have multiple siblings and they are all equally/more fucked up too? doesn't happen in a normal family esspecailly a wealthy one.
Yeah wealthy families don't have problems with drugs. *rolleyes*
Trumptard logic.
Old 06-24-2022, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do you have multiple siblings and are they all equally/more fucked up too? doesn't happen in a normal family especailly a relatively wealthy one. I gottta hunch hunter has been calling daddy "the big guy" for a long time.
i have two brothers

i'm the most fucked up but i don't know my younger brother very well, he has lived overseas for abt 15 years
Old 06-24-2022, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

I dunt like it. it must be da rushia! trumptard1!! Fayk knews!
Old 06-24-2022, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I dunt like it. it must be da rushia! trumptard1!! Fayk knews!
Funny how we had a GOVERNMENT investigate that lead to the actual fact that Russia was found to be interfering with our elections.

In addition, a total of thirty-four individuals and three companies were indicted by Mueller's investigators. Eight have pleaded guilty to or been convicted of felonies, including five Trump associates and campaign officials.

A government investigation vs a unfounded group of tabloid idiot Trumptards whose information is NOT verified; through THERE OWN admittance.

Yeah alt right boy you are just as crazy as Jib.
Old 06-24-2022, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Rushia, rushia, trumptard!
Old 06-24-2022, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Rusisa and america have interfiered with each others elections since before the cold war.

I hate my life. How did the left forget this? Just a bunch of dumb ass republicans in that party now.

Roby!! see this is what I am talking about, ignoring logical falacies, and trying to push their fantasy personal agenda on people.

THAT is the party flip.
Old 06-24-2022, 06:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rusisa and america have interfiered with each others elections since before the cold war.

I hate my life. How did the left forget this? Just a bunch of dumb ass republicans in that party now.

Roby!! see this is what I am talking about, ignoring logical falacies, and trying to push their fantasy personal agenda on people.

THAT is the party flip.
Sorry, but ignoring logical fallacies is not specific to any party, people, or culture. Most people do that every single day of their lives, and we're all always trying to push our agendas on each other. Please recall the Fallacy Fallacy. Agenda is just the plural of agendum, or "thing to be done"

There's always an agenda, even animals have an agenda and they definitely ignore logical fallacies
Old 06-24-2022, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, but ignoring logical fallacies is not specific to any party, people, or culture. Most people do that every single day of their lives, and we're all always trying to push our agendas on each other. Please recall the Fallacy Fallacy. Agenda is just the plural of agendum, or "thing to be done"

There's always an agenda, even animals have an agenda and they definitely ignore logical fallacies
im not talking about an agenda.

Im talking about some 65 year old republican bitch acting like all Muslims are terrorists.

All russian eletion, all american elections, of course are medled in.

The difference is between missunderstanding that, for some unique TRUMP collusion and saying all rednecks are insurectors and shit. its bullshit republicanism that the democrats were totally against for my entire life. ignorant specious reasoning not based on reality but instead fear and paranoia.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-24-2022 at 06:38 PM..
Old 06-24-2022, 06:49 PM
Banned

Well, sure, all of that exists in the Democrats but it sure exists in the Republicans

The Russia collusion shit was dumb from the get-go, Americans have interfered in a shitload of foreign elections so we had it coming I guess. Even if it was true, and I doubt it, how the fuck did Russia outdo the USA there? A bunch of ads being shown to lead poisoned boomers threw an election? Nah, Hillary sucked that goddamn much, I think it's that simple, she lost to one of the dumbest politicians to ever play the game. She lost to the old drunk dude at the bar with no filter, except he's rich so he can be president