Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 10:17 AM
Fire Giant

Default Sesserdrix's Necromancer Powerleveling Service!

Greetings Project 1999 members!

Sesserdrix Daudsormr (formerly Uteunayr Seidsvar), Necromancer of Rodcet Nife is ready to schedule new clients! I have just finished leveling up an Iksar Necromancer for increased PLing efficiency to give you the best bang for your buck!

How does it work?
1) You send me a PM on this forum so I can have your name down. In-game tells tend to get lost.

2) I offer you a price estimate based on what levels you are seeking to get. You will never pay more than this estimate, and will pay less if it takes less time.

3) We schedule a time that works for both of us. I prefer that we aim for non-peak hours, but my schedule is very flexible.

4) We talk about your character's specific needs as far as a leveling place goes.

5) We arrange payment for the scheduled time. All successive time added based on your judgment of your scheduled hour will be handled after (more in #7).

6) We find a way out there, and I will power level you. Timer begins when we are start on the first mob. In truth, I am not terribly focused on the clock, other than a "general" hour. I have been known to frequently go beyond an hour to help finish off levels without an extra charge. All around, I want you to be happy that you got the most out of the PL.

7) If you're satisfied with the first hour, and I have no one scheduled after, you can buy a 2nd hour, and so on. No need to commit to multiple ahead of time unless you absolutely want it reserved.

8) Since Necro PL can be shaky on the grounds of FD successes or failures, we will keep a running tally of FD fails/successes, and once the hour is done, I'll toss in that number of extra kills, just to be sure you're getting the most you should have if every FD was successful.

9) I politely ask you, regardless if you were satisfied or unsatisfied, to please post here so that others can help judge based on your experience!
Why a Necromancer PL?
1) No finish off slump! Unlike some PLs, with a Necromancer PL, you will not need to waste 10, 30, or even 50 seconds of your paid time to stab and finish off the mob (especially you casters!). Instead, you only need to hit it once, and you're done.

2) Absolutely smooth! You will not need to do all that much. Once you've stabbed the enemy, leave the rest to me! This lets you sit back and relax the majority of the time! Go on reddit, read a book, whatever you like, and in no time, you'll have levels under your belt.

3) Any class! Any class can stab or club something for one damage. You don't have to AE, you don't need to be a melee class, or anything like that.

4) Don't need anything except a weapon, and if you're good with your fists, not even that! Doesn't even need to be a good one. Don't need any certain amount of HP, mana, skill levels, and so on. Come as you are, and you'll get some levels!
What Do You Need?
Very little!

All you need is to know how to autoattack.
Price & What You Can Expect
I work for an hourly rate of 3k.

You can expect approximately 3.5 levels an hour up until around 20, where it steadily declines down to about 2-2.25 levels an hour in the upper 20s. For numerous reasons having to do with game design, some specific to P1999, I primarily focus on PLing people in the level 10-30 range. Before this level, you'll get greater cost efficiency from Deathfist Slashed Belts and Orc Scalps, and after it, you should look for a Bard PL or a Kedge PL.

How do you know you're getting your plat's worth? Let me know what level you are, and what level you're looking to get at, and I'll give you a Price Estimate. The price will never exceed the price estimate should it take longer than I expect. Additionally, the price will be reduced if it takes less time than expected. Ask about the price today!

Price too high for you? Check back later! My prices change based on how many people I have scheduled for a PL, with the price increasing the busier my schedule.
Sesserdrix's Reputation

I have been powerleveling players on the server for about a year, and I am focused on delivering high quality service in addition to the great amount of experience you'll receive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The PL was easy enough that I could watch a 2 month old, change/feed, and do it. No worries, would do it again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidwave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did an hour with [Sesserdrix] this morning, was great. fast xp and extremely easy, give your money to this guy!
I have two previous threads for this service which you can scan for reviews: First, and second. Feel free to check their recommendations there!
Have a question?

PM me! I have no problem talking to you and describing in better detail.
Last edited by Uteunayr; 05-18-2014 at 10:45 PM..
Old 05-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Kobold

bump for a good dude. PL'd my wizard from 20-24 in like 1.5 hours. was 8-11% per kill, kill every 2-3 minutes.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Fire Giant

Sadly took longer than it should have been, but I was doing that with Lich. Now with Demi, will be even better.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Bump for a great Necro and trustworthy Fellow
Old 05-06-2014, 10:42 AM
Fire Giant

Uppity!
Old 05-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Fire Giant

Up.
Old 05-06-2014, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

I like thorough people, and this guy seems like a good guy.
Old 05-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Fire Giant

Yup. I like to think that consistency and clarity are the keys to a great service. I'll be sure to refer anyone who asks me about bard PLers your way. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-07-2014, 08:28 PM
Fire Giant

Hmm.
Old 05-08-2014, 06:53 PM
Fire Giant

Uppity