Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

View Poll Results: Where do you come from?
I am new to EverQuest as a whole. 2 3.77%
I have played EverQuest before but am new to P99. 13 24.53%
I am a regular player of Project 1999's EverQuest servers. 38 71.70%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2018, 01:53 PM
Sarnak

My alt is in Timelost and they're all great people.
Old 07-09-2018, 04:42 PM
Large Bat

Just sorta fell into the guild and have had some nice chats and groups with folks. I'm Asheera in-game and had a few hilarious pile ups in guk with a certain windowleaper...

Lovely guild so far.
Old 07-10-2018, 01:35 AM
Sarnak

Welcome to the server <Timelost>!
Old 07-10-2018, 11:12 AM
Aviak

Returning EQ player from 02. Just started again and looking for a decent group of people to level with. Currently lvl2 with only like 2 hours of play, but working on that soon. My IGN Brixie
Old 07-11-2018, 11:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome to the server <Timelost>!
Thanks! We're glad to be here! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bricksxe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Returning EQ player from 02. Just started again and looking for a decent group of people to level with. Currently lvl2 with only like 2 hours of play, but working on that soon. My IGN Brixie
Howdy howdy! Welcome back to EQ, friend. How are ya liking it so far? Much to what you remember, or are things taking you by surprise like they have been for me? Hehe Hope your leveling has gone well! I've been a bit distracted the past few days, my apologies, but I will definitely come wafting your way as soon as I see ya if you're still interested in joining. \o/
Old 07-13-2018, 12:33 AM
Large Bat

Can I get an invite on another character? I wanted to remake my SK on a male DEF, name Jonneleth if it's allowed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-13-2018, 05:47 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtsuchen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks! We're glad to be here! <3
Howdy howdy! Welcome back to EQ, friend. How are ya liking it so far? Much to what you remember, or are things taking you by surprise like they have been for me? Hehe Hope your leveling has gone well! I've been a bit distracted the past few days, my apologies, but I will definitely come wafting your way as soon as I see ya if you're still interested in joining. \o/
Yea leveling is a bit slower than I remember. I only have about 2 hrs a night through the week to put into the game, but I'm making progress. I will be online longer this weekend looking for some of y'all. I know once I get from 12 to 15 ishaan the game will pick up greatly. On a positive note, making money was not as hard as I remember in the game.
Old 07-16-2018, 07:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by siroptimusprime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can I get an invite on another character? I wanted to remake my SK on a male DEF, name Jonneleth if it's allowed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course! Alts are always welcome. In fact, I've had to keep tabs on myself, least I lapse back into my Altaholicism!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bricksxe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea leveling is a bit slower than I remember. I only have about 2 hrs a night through the week to put into the game, but I'm making progress. I will be online longer this weekend looking for some of y'all. I know once I get from 12 to 15 ishaan the game will pick up greatly. On a positive note, making money was not as hard as I remember in the game.
Yeah, that's probably one thing that has spoiled me with current generation games as how much you can accomplish in two hours. It's still a very thorough and satisfying two hours spent in EQ but it's definitely a game I'm remembering harder more on workin' folks than not. And thankfully, after getting a leg up now that I'm in the 20's, platinum seems enough to be self sufficient. <3
Old 07-16-2018, 08:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtsuchen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course! Alts are always welcome. In fact, I've had to keep tabs on myself, least I lapse back into my Altaholicism!

Yeah, that's probably one thing that has spoiled me with current generation games as how much you can accomplish in two hours. It's still a very thorough and satisfying two hours spent in EQ but it's definitely a game I'm remembering harder more on workin' folks than not. And thankfully, after getting a leg up now that I'm in the 20's, platinum seems enough to be self sufficient. <3
Could I get a guild invite? I'm in WC just learning how to charm again.
Closed Thread