Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-04-2022, 06:05 PM
Banned

Cashed out, zeroed debt, bought a beach condo, zero upkeep and direct ocean view. Keep holding those bags.

1. upkeep is a bitch, roof was falling apart and I used cardboard to fix the walls with spackle
2. Codes? wtf? I had power company disconnect power for one day then redid electrical box and told them I did nothing $0 cost
3. Buyers were immoral sodomites who waived inspection.
4. No insulation in house at all, stuffed with free blankets and construction debris

Now I am broke again, but I also qualify for food stamps, free medical, ect.

Only suckers are working in this world. Be a parasite and suckle off the ZOG blood
Old 06-04-2022, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Scary post above.

GL with your mental health.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-04-2022, 06:39 PM
Banned

I want to live in a Salt mine with dry goods and algae paste and filtered rain water. And a starkink connection until it goes out from the nukes.

Not to survive. Just to be somewhere isolated and quiet.
Old 06-04-2022, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to live in a Salt mine
See you there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What's with this thread, is this a calling? Are we being blessed with the grace of god, informing us where to go when the sky darkens?

The cross, the giant cathedral like cave... is this our destination?

Can we get a pin? I will see you there when the time is nigh!

Old 06-04-2022, 07:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See you there!

Whoopi. 🤩
Old 06-04-2022, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be a parasite
I'm good.
Old 06-04-2022, 08:05 PM
Banned

Or a bedbug!
Old 06-04-2022, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Default it means jews though

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or a bedbug!
Bedbugs swum ashore, poor boatman nearly got drowned.
Old 06-04-2022, 08:31 PM
Fire Giant

You kniow ... my familys home in Venezuela recently got broken into, everything stolen: ACs, Copper Wiring, pipes ... heck they even removed somehow the damn Security Doors, which can literally take small arms fire off their hinges and broke through the wall to uproot it from the frame.

They literally ripped the window vanes, glass, sliding rails ... they stole everything in there because my family was visiting some other family in the USA.

After a while I began to ponder and then I decided to surf around and found this thread here on this weird old game I keep playing in bursts fro the past years

I dont know if I am currently in a philosophical mood, as now my family is literally destitute on a poor country , as there is no way for them to go back and live there as it was then filled with crackheads and random crazy people off the streets and we had to remotely hire thugs to clean it out and then brick and mortar it everywhere in hopes of someone buying it for mere pittance for the terrain alone ...

I believe, as I have travelled through this strange planet, having fled my own country almost 12 years ago as a political refugee and getting polytical asylum for humanitarian reasons that life is extremely weird to grasp when everything you take for granted today can be ripped off from you by governments, thugs, criminals, illness, riots, political upheavals and or sheer happenstance.

I see you all talking about homes and this reminded me a bit of a line in a movie I saw a long time ago but that struck me deeply at the time, as I was literally homeless myself living off the goodwill of other people in their homes while I managed to get something for myself and my wife.

Its from 99 Homes, a movie that has a character who is a greedy "landlord" type of man that made money requisitioning and evicting people from homes due to foreclosures.

Houses are ... lies . Homes and the need to own them are lies. They are just ... boxes.

I dont know. I dont feel strongly on the issue in this thread, but wanted to tell you all this, random people as I have no one else nearby to talk about it .

I love you all and if you can watch that movie, its .. .quite ... interesting. It has some neat revelations regarding the topic here
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 06-04-2022, 08:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
🎶👏