Wilderness stranding 0 0%
These stairs sure are slippery! 3 25.00%
Roller coaster 2 16.67%
American Airlines Flight 11 economy class ticket 7 58.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-25-2022, 05:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder if in the history of AI there will be a chapter, for the long period of time there was NO such thing as AI but people anthapamorphised machine learning so much that they thought there was, and people started marrying their computers and falling in love, and then like many many years later they all discovered they basically were married to a hammer, or a Buick.
It's anthropomorphized, but i guess you already knew that. Being big brained and all.
Gunz.
Old 06-25-2022, 08:22 AM
Planar Protector

this thread is already an abortion.

and i just had this funny vision of oprah waddling out: you get an abortion! you get an aortion! you all get abortions!

And bless her soul. anyone who watches that trash should be sterilized.
Old 06-25-2022, 11:11 AM
Aviak

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...21177739370110
Old 06-25-2022, 11:12 AM
Aviak

Let's talk about herbs that must be avoided during pregnancy❤️

Good ol penny royal tea will destroy your liver, please don't drink it. However it's also important to know that a strongly infused oil should not be rubbed on the pelvic area as it may, with repeated use, cause loss of pregnancy

Cotton root bark, this one should never be drunk as a tea, it has a long history of being problematic during early pregnancy. It also has a capacity to thin blood so women who accidentally ingest this will need to counter this with something like shepherds purse or vit K

Black cohosh, blue cohosh, & angelic root should absolutely never be taken during pregnancy especially alongside one another. These three have the capacity to disrupt hormone development & will typically cause bleeding to begin in just a handful of days in very early pregnancy

Queen Anne's lace should be avoided by anyone who's attempting to conceive, she has a tendency to make the uterine wall slippery & prevents the precious egg from implanting. It's also important to know that during pregnancy if the egg can't implant the pregnancy won't continue

Mugwort should also be avoided as small amounts consumed in early stage pregnancy may cause uterine contractions, it's also worth noting that infused body oils may have the same effect albeit a bit safer for the liver

Rue, while not a commonly used herb, is showing up more in tea blends. This one can also be really problematic during pregnancy so much so that women for thousands of years have known to avoid it during pregnancy

Parsley, while safe in food level amounts, should be avoided in large quantities such as broths as it may cause spontaneous loss of pregnancy. Especially if the person happens to be taking larger doses of vitamin C which can also endanger an early pregnancy

These are just a handful of herbs that may disrupt hormones, cause uterine contractions, & that should be avoided by anyone wanting to keep a pregnancy viable

Keep learning about these & other herbs you may have access to that cause these situations

I mean how else will we avoid accidental miscarriages?

You're smart enough to do this too��
Old 06-25-2022, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Democrats be like “if you get rid of abortion it’ll be dangerous”, then they get online and they post like a bunch of poisons to take if you want to homebrew abortion.
Old 06-25-2022, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

MUHBORTIONS!

BURN IT ALL DOWN
Old 06-25-2022, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

The constitution protects my body from the government, and fuck anyone (including six supreme court justices) who say otherwise.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-25-2022, 01:11 PM
Sarnak

Babykillers has become ENRAGED.
Old 06-25-2022, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The constitution protects my body from the government, and fuck anyone (including six supreme court justices) who say otherwise.
Dem vax mandates tho
Old 06-25-2022, 10:45 PM
Banned

I just want a good night's rest for once.