Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2015, 06:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn straight, if you dont go outside im going to MAKE you go outside
Confirmed Non Factor.
Old 02-25-2015, 07:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn straight, if you dont go outside im going to MAKE you go outside
1600 posts in under a year. yikes.
Old 02-25-2015, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llodd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of which roam and are in an open zone with little or no raid trash to contend with. Not particulary relevant.

I get that it's the best spot and other set up camps are a no go. The thought processes in train and zerg will never be defeated because it's the quickest way to get fte/kill yep. I suspect if proper racing was implemented the spread of mobs/loot would end up being similar. And you know, might actually be more fun ..

Does leapfrogging (classic) even happen anymore ? meh.. maybe my recollection of that happening is duff but I don't thihnk so.
It's absolutely relevant for the reasons listed. VP trash is also fucking awful with splitting / fearing trash (thanks new resist system).

Perhaps if they perma rooted all of the raid mobs it'd be a bit more interesting :3
Old 02-25-2015, 07:16 PM
Sarnak

yeah you are really making em look bad bro! gj!
Old 02-25-2015, 08:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs616 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great, and if you tried that on this server you'd never get a mob. I really don't think you know what you're talking about. What you did on your server has nothing to do with how the raid environment has evolved here over the past 4 years.
To quote my brilliant self:
Quote:
Rules on this 'retro' server are in place because homos like you train shit all over the place instead of actually doing the content.
Old 02-26-2015, 07:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's absolutely relevant for the reasons listed. VP trash is also fucking awful with splitting / fearing trash (thanks new resist system).

Perhaps if they perma rooted all of the raid mobs it'd be a bit more interesting :3
the reasons listed are relevant; the examples not.

This is the thing though isnt it. Unless the staff dictate how everything is done with rules neither of the top guilds in class C have any interest in making the server a more fun place to be. It really is just about pixel lust and the fastest way of obtaining them ad infinitum (nothing new there).

You could make an agreement amongst yourselves as to how to go about raiding.

[Obligatory 'lol' here at the thought of you lot cooperating for server welfare]
Old 02-26-2015, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llodd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the reasons listed are relevant; the examples not.

This is the thing though isnt it. Unless the staff dictate how everything is done with rules neither of the top guilds in class C have any interest in making the server a more fun place to be. It really is just about pixel lust and the fastest way of obtaining them ad infinitum (nothing new there).

You could make an agreement amongst yourselves as to how to go about raiding.

[Obligatory 'lol' here at the thought of you lot cooperating for server welfare]
We have made VP agreements. Several. Pulling PD by moving hosh / sw on a repop is how it has been done on every single rumble repop. If it's an offense both guilds got like 6 months deep of bans inc from a rule that was never stated.

There's been several kites recently, and even those are only in the sense of not a perfectly direct path (PD heading up towards balcony rather than down, buying the extra up/down time -- also possible on all other dragons except hosh. Hosh is pretty obvious if it's a kite -- he should never be heading into VP.)

Have to ask...do you uh, zone into VP regularly?
Old 02-26-2015, 03:23 PM
Sarnak

Attached Images
File Type: jpg i5qs8.jpg (98.3 KB, 4 views)
Old 02-26-2015, 03:50 PM
Banned

Danny and Gimp going full retard to sunshine pump their failing guild in their Guild thread. BTW the numbers are not made up Gimp. Why do you think Danny didn't mention any of the mobs I did in that update ?
Old 02-26-2015, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get to level 56, pussy.
Closed Thread