Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 06:48 PM
Kobold

We killed sleeper on Xegony server. There were a few hundred people there, and the fight lasted fucking forever. I must have died and been battle ressed 20 something times during the fight. He would basically 1 shot people, and had a DT going off every 30 seconds or some such.

In the end the midgets bit his ankles to death and we won.
There was no loot.
The good o'l days.
Old 04-16-2015, 06:51 PM
Banned

thread got real gay tell me less about your feelings plz
Old 04-16-2015, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galelor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We killed sleeper on Xegony server. There were a few hundred people there, and the fight lasted fucking forever. I must have died and been battle ressed 20 something times during the fight. He would basically 1 shot people, and had a DT going off every 30 seconds or some such.

In the end the midgets bit his ankles to death and we won.
There was no loot.
The good o'l days.
except this never happened. lol
Old 04-16-2015, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

It happened on Rallos Zek. 300ish people in Ascending Dawn/Wudan/Magus Imperalis Magicus.

But it was also way way past Velious.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 04-17-2015, 10:52 AM
Fire Giant

you people say it was a exploit, but accordingly to this, there was no regen exploit

http://www.albrandes.com/skden/articles/sleeper.asp
Old 04-17-2015, 11:55 AM
Banned

Anyone kill all the warders on beta yet?

What happens?

Feel like you might not have to be worryin' about any of this.
Old 04-17-2015, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

First, you have to get a key to get into ST. Second, TMO and Rampage aren't going to wake the sleeper to ruin farming primal. The sleeper dropped no loot on live and there's no chance in hell this server will kill him. It was during pop I believe that RZ actually killed him or pretty close. I remember cross server talking to malgoof while they were doing it. Pretty much pointless. Close thread.
Old 04-17-2015, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not saying all of you are douchebags, but you have a large amount of them inside of your guild, which doesn't seem plausible for me to enjoy being around. I've met some gems in groups and such, great people, but to actually app to TMO? Nevah.

I was always inside of a top tier guild or working my way up to join friends inside of one, so really, the whole truth behind why I dislike the TMO machine is from what I've seen endgame that you guys have done, whether it be against my own guild or the ones I've known people in that explained what happened.

You can't deny that for years, you guys did some pretty dick shit, but the whole class C and rotation bullshit kind of left it at a minimum recently, or it seems that way at least, and I offer kudos to you guys for it.
I've also raided with you guys on beta, was interesting, but I did it solely for testing purposes and I am thankful no bullshit came from it from either side of the fence for me doing so.

What I am curious about though is how cutthroat will TMO be when the whole rotation plan is skewed come Velious? Will you revert back to being dicks like before it was put in place or will you still be trying to fix your reputation and actually care for the rest of the server's players? Sometimes it pays to be nice.

I what was the "dick shit"? Please explain.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-17-2015, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Someone will definitely wake the sleeper. There are just too many mentally ill neckbeards floating around. The Kerafyrm-killing sociopathy is so strong here that it bubbled over to Al`Kabor and ruined it for them.
Old 04-17-2015, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
BDA has had 2 drama explosions at the minimum.
The Omni split wasn't that much drama. The people that left were mostly just farmers, not raiders.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Closed Thread