Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 10:45 AM
Skeleton

Default no Sarnak Hatchling spawns

I dunno if it is just me, but I'm finding nearly impossible to find any sarnak hatchlings outside on just outside West Cabilis in LOIO. Over a period of about 2 hours over a few visits I think I saw 1. Tryin to do my SK weapon line and can't get past part one. I know I remember them clearly spawning right around 6000, -5500 in LOIO. Anyone got any info that could help?
Old 08-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

There's 3 or 4 spawns around the first set of ruins you get to. PHs appear to be goblins but I just killed everything in the area.
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Numpty - Halfling Warrior
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 08-13-2012, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

They tend to be annoyingly uncommon. Just murder everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:45 PM
Skeleton

Thanks for the info. Had to kill everything for about an hour to get enough to spawn. Think this spawn should maybe be increased considering how much harder enemies are floatin around to splatter a noob such as me
Old 08-13-2012, 08:24 PM
Large Rat

Sarnak aren't terribly rare spawns from what I've seen, but they have a bothersome habit of getting into brawls with other wandering mobs, especially goblins. So more often than not the ones that do spawn end up getting killed without ya even seeing them, or before you can make it over to save the buggers. Killing everything in the area (and taking special care to wipe out any goblins) should make finding Hatchlings easier. Now if only the Sarnak Crypt Raider wouldn't keep picking fights with goblins 10+ levels above him...
Old 08-13-2012, 08:28 PM
Kobold

I HATED doing the first two parts of the iksar skullcap quest. I didn't start on my necro until level 20 which I regret.

What I ended up doing was rolling another iksar character and anytime a brain would drop, I'd log over and loot it.

I was going to roll another iksar character anyway, so maybe this is a waste for you, idk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-13-2012, 09:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sarnak aren't terribly rare spawns from what I've seen, but they have a bothersome habit of getting into brawls with other wandering mobs, especially goblins. So more often than not the ones that do spawn end up getting killed without ya even seeing them, or before you can make it over to save the buggers. Killing everything in the area (and taking special care to wipe out any goblins) should make finding Hatchlings easier. Now if only the Sarnak Crypt Raider wouldn't keep picking fights with goblins 10+ levels above him...
Ah, so that's why I had to run around the area for two days before finally spotting him and killing him.
Closed Thread