Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2019, 10:52 AM
Sarnak

Got on this morning to the illegal hate crew scumming it up.

cheaters.jpg

cheaters2.jpg
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>
Old 04-29-2019, 02:32 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I don't recognize any of those names as the regular farm crew, but if you've observed them logging in up there and snipping minis like the other regular crew is doing, then hopefully you have videos and logs to submit to the petition forum, like I have been doing.

It might be to a point now where everyone knows the rules are not enforced so other people are going to be doing it to. The whole "if they are doing it, why can't we" mentality takes over until something drastic is actually done about it. Something like making the items non-MQ, or increasing drop rates and/or mob spawn rates (like essence for chanters), etc
Old 04-29-2019, 02:37 PM
Kobold

Elisashb and his team popped in last Monday or Tuesday when Magi was up. Couldn't get fraps since I was at zone in. However, seeing them log in while we were all at zone in should point to illegal camping. This was reported but I haven't heard anything yet.

The photo above just looks like another snipe team, with some Core representation.
Old 04-29-2019, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Infernus merged with Core, so they may as well all be <Core> -- now that they have new leadership, maybe they will crack down on it?
Old 04-29-2019, 03:00 PM
Banned

Someone or some people are making a lot of rent money. Does anyone actually think these are regular p99ers?
Old 04-29-2019, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone or some people are making a lot of rent money. Does anyone actually think these are regular p99ers?
how much per hour does that come out to?
Old 04-29-2019, 03:15 PM
Sarnak

Snitches get stitches
Old 04-29-2019, 06:57 PM
Kobold

I saw them log in, told them it was not cool. They simply answered they were re-logging after a /q.
How can you prove otherwise ?

Anyways, I don't care, I beat them 100% of the time we compete at those pull. They cheat and don't even do it well. That's what's really sad actually.
Closing 10 years on a box for some and they can't pull a hate mini with half velious BiS ?
Sad, sad, sad.
Old 04-29-2019, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

I don’t see a wizard amongst them, I’d assume it’s fairly easy for a GM to see where these characters are camped... I seriously doubt that cleric is up there tracking lol how did he get there? Common sense is plenty of proof I say if a non tracking class is camped in hate for more than 48 hrs boot them out of the zone, see the same person do it again suspension, 3rd time ban hammer. This won’t completely remove the problem but it’ll surely be a strong deterrent! Or a GM could hide a toon in zone and record during two windows and just suspend these people. Set them up entrapment style like an episode of “bait car” and post the fraps for us to all see afterwards.
Old 04-29-2019, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

They should just add 1-3 mini epic quest loot to inny. Would make him actually worth killing.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Closed Thread