Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2019, 02:43 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the blue server is about competitionzerging folks.

adapt or perish.
Old 08-15-2019, 02:48 AM
Planar Protector

Zerg are the most competitive team in Starcraft.

Prove me wrong.
Old 08-15-2019, 09:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you know what would be funny? Make dragons not give out FTEs until all trash around them is dead so you can't pull them with 2-3 guards that you can just plow through because you have 100+ people.
Sounds more like an AM wet dream. AM already AFKs during trash clears, so why would any other guild want to clear everything plus the guards to just get leapfrogged right after?

You know what would actually be funny? If a certain percentage of trash or a majority of the guards were killed by guild A, guild B members would get banished into lava or randomly thrown into HoT if they engaged the dragon within a certain time frame of trash or guards being killed.
Old 08-15-2019, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

All repops happening via earthquakes is feasible and doable, it sorta screws casuals and people with families who need to plan schedules though.
Old 08-15-2019, 10:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I am saying is we need to simulate live patches somehow. At the very least try to get back to the roots that made this game what it was.

The rule-set currently in place is obviously broken.
What is broken is that a large group of people are trying to play a 20 year old game the way it was and knowing everything.

Alright, Hyjal. Roll back every "custom content" change. Make it exactly like it is supposed to be in classic. Are we going to wipe blue first? will multiple accounts be a ban offense like two boxing?

Lets go back to it. Ivandyr hoop KS, wizard team logs in and out DPS's the competition. The zerg will win again?

Will we make petitionquest a ban offense? kill or be killed, cutthroat and wild? OK.
Old 08-15-2019, 10:40 AM
Sarnak

Bring back FTE and PNP. Also use the work it out yourself mind set. If CSR is needed suspended both guilds
Old 08-15-2019, 10:41 AM
Banned

I mean if you wanna fuckin do it lets do it. Are you gonna play some alt character on another account? lord bob exists because you were shunned iirc. How many will log back in just to get a chance to grief the living shit outta you with no recourse of your own but to petition.. and get banned for it.
Old 08-15-2019, 10:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds more like an AM wet dream. AM already AFKs during trash clears, so why would any other guild want to clear everything plus the guards to just get leapfrogged right after?

You know what would actually be funny? If a certain percentage of trash or a majority of the guards were killed by guild A, guild B members would get banished into lava or randomly thrown into HoT if they engaged the dragon within a certain time frame of trash or guards being killed.
Make dragons AoE death touch people waiting to snipe FTEs during trash clears!
Old 08-15-2019, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bring back FTE and PNP. Also use the work it out yourself mind set. If CSR is needed suspended both guilds
*Two hands of cards and I am playing the other one atm..*

FTE, PNP, Work it out.. CSR are pussyfooting bullshit. You see me, I see you, We don't like eachother or you have some change at nice loot. Your ass is getting trained or KS'd. Gonna laugh at you and take screenshots of me teabagging your corpse.

Classic was like red server but can't directly attack. 20 years of players getting old and tired at life, no thrill of the hunt, no zest. Looking for their afternoon relaxation. Fuck that.

The thrill of a 3D world filled with anons without 20 years of humdrum lame gamer nonsense filling their souls full of useless bullshit. Get in there, fuck em up. Its just pixels. I bleed for them, you die for them.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Two hands of cards and I am playing the other one atm..*

FTE, PNP, Work it out.. CSR are pussyfooting bullshit. You see me, I see you, We don't like eachother or you have some change at nice loot. Your ass is getting trained or KS'd. Gonna laugh at you and take screenshots of me teabagging your corpse.

Classic was like red server but can't directly attack. 20 years of players getting old and tired at life, no thrill of the hunt, no zest. Looking for their afternoon relaxation. Fuck that.

The thrill of a 3D world filled with anons without 20 years of humdrum lame gamer nonsense filling their souls full of useless bullshit. Get in there, fuck em up. Its just pixels. I bleed for them, you die for them.
Wat
Closed Thread