View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2020, 01:27 PM
Banned

Abortions should be mandatory in the US due to overpopulation unless you have a net worth of at least 2m

anyone pro life is pro poverty and has nothing in the bank

Hope this helps ( it probably wont )
Old 10-13-2020, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sanctity of life is in the 14th amendment.
14th amendment is how they passed roe v wade 7-2.

Quote:
No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States
RE the 14th amendment defining life:

Quote:
nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

On jurisdiction: All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof
Haha ok well, I'm gonna just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Tough thing for me is 50 million people wont. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-13-2020 at 01:53 PM..
Old 10-13-2020, 01:37 PM
Banned

Lets just have babies as fast as we can on a ridiculously overpopulated planet

we surely need more pollution, carbon footprint and theres plenty of genetically modified food for the baby right?

we have perfected roundup ready carbs and our meats have a 20% hormone and antibiotic feed ratio so those are super healthy, yea they dont exercise either

if your lucky the little terd will grow up autistic or become a transgender and you will probably have to call the cops on it to get it to move out of your house at age 45
Old 10-13-2020, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Righties appoint to uphold the Constitution. Lefties appoint to make laws they can’t get passed via legislation.

The 14th amendment states ”... nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”

The right to life is in the constitution. As Bellamy said, privacy isn’t in the constitution, which is the backbone of RvW.

The left is eroding the constitution, along with the executive branch power creep.
This guy gets it.

The Youth of today are brain dead social media zombies who can't see beyond the 'feelings' of things.

Also...imagine voting for Biden lol
Last edited by White_knight; 10-13-2020 at 01:52 PM..
Old 10-13-2020, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

As someone who appreciates justice, I'm just glad the people fighting to protect the constitution argue that the 4th amendment doesn't protect our right to privacy.

Gotta get into those DMs so we can catch the decenters!

It will be fun laughing about how you wanted this while we're both running from the dogs of war.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-13-2020 at 02:01 PM..
Old 10-13-2020, 02:09 PM
Banned

So you’re stance is unborn babies aren’t afforded any rights until they are born. Yikes
Old 10-13-2020, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So you’re stance is unborn babies aren’t afforded any rights until they are born. Yikes
My stance is irrelevant.

What matters is the language in the constitution, citizenship is and was (when the constitution was written) granted at birth.

If a child is conceived in America, does that make it an American citizen? No. But if it's born here, that's another story.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-13-2020 at 02:35 PM..
Old 10-13-2020, 02:36 PM
Banned

Once your opponent sinks to semantics, you know you’ve reached the depth of their ability. Take note kids.
Old 10-13-2020, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

lol I'm speaking of legal definitions, you're speaking of semantics! I already said I can live with agreeing to disagree, you cant even do that. See what I mean, you guys are going to round me and everyone like me up and put me in guillotines I just know it! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2020, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

Late abortions are extremely rare. And in most cases those stats only show up where no abortion would be fatal for the mother and the child having no chance to live anyway.
No mother waits 9 months and then says pls remove lol.
A full term pregnancy is 40 weeks and late term abortions (1% of all abortions) are within 20 weeks.

I remember the 2016 debate where Trump said "democrats want to allow a baby to be ripped from the mother’s womb moments from birth".
Which is wrong and also ironical how he profited from fetal stem cell research in his recovery with Regeneron.
Closed Thread