Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2020, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn’t clarify but plain pretzels are what draw my animus for them. The responses here prove that stance, only good if you envelope them in sugar AND fat.
fixT
Old 10-15-2020, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

I looked into that censorship thing a bit more. Seems pretty clear to me. The people need to seize these private business and subject them to the will of big government. As a patriot though, I cannot support this. Maybe setting up your own social media platforms would be a more American option?

Am I missing anything?
Old 10-15-2020, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You will kill every pot head with cotton mouth suggesting this snack collabo Jib...….
its a snack that sticks to yer ribs tho!
Old 10-15-2020, 01:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its a snack that sticks to yer ribs tho!
Look I can't have you taking out all the local potheads. They payin heeeeeella taxes up here in Washington. We need them haha...
Old 10-15-2020, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Its great when you're eqing so hard u forgot to make a dinner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why? Why is one drug worse than the other? Adderall is amphetamine (speed on the street before they just started giving them out like Pez). Crack is just free base cocaine.
Honestly can’t tell if this is troll or not
Old 10-15-2020, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretzels are such a terrible snack choice. I can’t imagine choosing them over anything else.
These pretzels are making me thirsty
Old 10-15-2020, 02:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmcitysking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly can’t tell if this is troll or not
Still not sure how cocaine is any more/less bad than amphetamines. Nobody is willing to say why they believe them to be.
Old 10-15-2020, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still not sure how cocaine is any more/less bad than amphetamines. Nobody is willing to say why they believe them to be.
Because poor people smoke crack and rich folks choose cocaine. Is that the answer you were hoping for?
Old 10-15-2020, 02:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Because poor people smoke crack and rich folks choose cocaine. Is that the answer you were hoping for?
Not at all. Just curious why you choose to demonize someone smoking crack while knowing your president/cult leader and his son(s) are also abusing drugs.
Closed Thread