Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2020, 05:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes but now rednecks are being polled and turnout is higher among democrats

Republicans lost Kentucky in 2018, such is the disgust with mr. trump

Hope this helps
That turned out to be a great move for Kentucky. I hear Louisville is wonderful this this time of year.
Old 10-10-2020, 06:58 AM
Banned

Imagine voting Biden because you dislike Trump.

Might aswell shoot yourself in the foot.
Old 10-10-2020, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you high on meth right now?

its cool if you are i didnt get much sleep last night myself
I'm high on

regeneron

It feels great. I wish everyone had it!

regeneron
Old 10-10-2020, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine voting Biden because you dislike Trump.

Might aswell shoot yourself in the foot.
You want to talk about shooting yourself in the foot?

The trump administration under Mike Pompeo and Jerrid Kushner, are larping that they are in the first act of a rapture movie.
Old 10-10-2020, 01:44 PM
Banned

ive always wondered who they ask during these polls, and like someone posted hilary was in the lead by a retarded amount then the actual election happened and she lost

she then went home and got drunk on chardonnay immediatly

poor bitch probably never even got a hug
Old 10-10-2020, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Thread went to crap because forum mod tossed every thread somewhat political into a "election megathread."

No focused discussion. No nuanced discussion. If they wanted Twitter in one thread of factless dunking on each other, they got it. Dumb move.

RIP political discussion. Thank you censorship overlords [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-10-2020, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thread went to crap because forum mod tossed every thread somewhat political into a "election megathread."

No focused discussion. No nuanced discussion. If they wanted Twitter in one thread of factless dunking on each other, they got it. Dumb move.

RIP political discussion. Thank you censorship overlords [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I asked you if you knew the difference between an influenza virus and a corona virus you called me a draconian Marxist.
Old 10-10-2020, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
When I asked you if you knew the difference between an influenza virus and a corona virus you called me a draconian Marxist.
Must have missed that one. Feel free to link or provide full quotes of me saying "Jibartik you are a draconian Marxist."

I already posted IFR rates of both and what would happen if 1 million or all schoolkids got it, and if 1 million or all prime age working people got it. It's pretty weak for the young and healthy. Open up. /thread
Old 10-10-2020, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] you are like an AI and machine learning bot version of that character from the American horror story show I accused you of imitating everything you say is exactly what his dialogue is.
Old 10-10-2020, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're right that they are different categories of virus, but corona viruses are not uniquely dangerous just by virtue of being corona viruses. The reason people are comparing this to the flu is because we do not take such drastic measures to prevent the spread of the flu. The current virus at issue almost never kills young people, whereas influenza frequently does. There is certainly a lot more to be learned about it, but the scientific method reveals new information every day about any given disease. We certainly understand it better now than we did in January or February, and the fundamental question continues to be: is it worth the collateral impacts of locking down state and local economies indefinitely to control the spread of sars-cov-2 given it's apparent danger profile? It really should not be a partisan question, the fact that the answer breaks almost perfectly upon partisan political lines is alarming.
Closed Thread