Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2020, 04:41 AM
Large Bat

Default What is the deal with Forceful Entry on the Wiki?!

Why is everyone being added to the page for a guild that looks to be defunct? Am I literally missing what this page is supposed to be? I mean, cool and all, but I'm not in that guild and never have been and yet...

https://wiki.project1999.com/Special...Forceful_Entry
Old 04-27-2020, 09:20 AM
Kobold

heh shows my old char in it too, https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Gaffin
Old 04-27-2020, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

It's gotta be picking it up from blue magelo profiles. The two characters I created magelo profiles for (linked in sig) are listed on that page, but my other chars aren't.

Zipps - 51 HLF Druid <Castle>
Lykosor - 49 DE Necro <Castle>
Aspom - 12 HEF Ranger <Castle>
Slyng - 31 HEF Bard <Castle>
Flecrad - 21 DE Enchanter <Castle>
Lykos - 43 HIE Mage <Castle>
Ribkage - 17 GNM Boneknight <Castle>
Old 04-27-2020, 02:17 PM
Fire Giant

Oh didn't you hear it's the formation of a new superguild. You thought Riot and AM were big, well, hold on to your socks. <Forceful Entry> is gonna play some of the greatest hits of Norrath, including such zingers as "Pull me to the zoneline" (originally by Mr. V Aerr), and "See you on the FTE line" (originally by Snackies, Monrezz, and the New York Monk's Choir).
Old 04-27-2020, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

I PMed Ravhin about this. The Magelo stuff was his baby, but I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a fix because I don't think he even plays here anymore.

As a side note, if anyone knows (and can look at without retching ... which counts me out) PHP, all the code is open source and available in the wiki, so such a person could also provide a fix themself.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-27-2020, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I PMed Ravhin about this. The Magelo stuff was his baby, but I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a fix because I don't think he even plays here anymore.

As a side note, if anyone knows (and can look at without retching ... which counts me out) PHP, all the code is open source and available in the wiki, so such a person could also provide a fix themselves.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-27-2020, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Gah, who puts wiki bugs in RnF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 04-27-2020, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gah, who puts wiki bugs in RnF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol. And here I was trying to provide some comic relief.
Old 04-27-2020, 03:11 PM
Fire Giant

FE has determined that their forceful entry into the raid scene also requires forced conscription. Please report to that random desert island the ferry stops off at in Iceclad to receive your guild invite if your characters have been tagged FE on the wiki.
Old 04-27-2020, 05:31 PM
Banned

grindr riot, heh 2012
Closed Thread