Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2020, 01:11 AM
Banned

Originally my Character was a female barbarian Rogue named Rosesdead but Uthgaard got Papa Rog to change it for me for the greater good of the server.

In truth I'm the reason this server still exists so every time one of you junkies kill a raid mob for 10,000 time say a little pras to Ole' Tiggles because he let it happen.
Old 07-30-2020, 10:05 AM
Fire Giant

Weren't Ryan and Sean those two brothers who bought Minyin and some ogre warrior, were awful at the game, had a meltdown in some guild's vent that was recorded and posted to RnF, and were subsequently laughed off the server once the extremely bizarre details of their life came out? I had completely forgot about that until now.

Also, what charges did Uthgard think were going to get brought against cheaters and RMTers? Last I checked, breaking the server rules wasn't actually a crime lol.
Old 07-30-2020, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U srs tok my pst srs in rnf y4 tht dud?

Also that fuckboi SJW shit doesn't play well anywhere outside of reddit/twitter/your cuckhold fantasies.
You're a very special person I am sure. I've heard that your sunday school teacher went so far as to claim that god loves you.
Old 07-30-2020, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weren't Ryan and Sean those two brothers who bought Minyin and some ogre warrior, were awful at the game, had a meltdown in some guild's vent that was recorded and posted to RnF, and were subsequently laughed off the server once the extremely bizarre details of their life came out? I had completely forgot about that until now.
Yep there's some weird stuff on Youtube/Google about them.
Old 07-30-2020, 11:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also, what charges did Uthgard think were going to get brought against cheaters and RMTers? Last I checked, breaking the server rules wasn't actually a crime lol.
uthgard planted moles on guilds and buyed players with items and power levels.
In the case of QF loly me fazlazen chiro zoned into hs and found uthgard powerleveling gf.
people loved uthgard for his polished events and scripts but he was fucked in the head and was a schizo paranoid person .
Old 07-30-2020, 11:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the case of QF loly me fazlazen chiro zoned into hs and found uthgard powerleveling gf.
people loved uthgard for his polished events and scripts but he was fucked in the head and was a schizo paranoid person .
Minor Edit wasnt faz, was qados
Old 07-30-2020, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah but he was genuinely the GM that cared about the server the most, Most of them where drug addicts who used it as their piggy bank.

I'd rather have the days of a Pro IB Gm and a Pro TMO Gm than people banning and stripping accounts.
Old 07-30-2020, 11:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah but he was genuinely the GM that cared about the server the most, Most of them where drug addicts who used it as their piggy bank.

I'd rather have the days of a Pro IB Gm and a Pro TMO Gm than people banning and stripping accounts.
hillarious thing considering u supported these gms when suited u, namely derubael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael View Post
When adro says "racism" he means "discriminatory." Cut him some slack~
Yeah, But you know Andro. You know he went off on a rant on Deru, Dude gets a lot of shit and he doesn't need some filthy Spaniard blowing up his tells.

06-19-2014, 09:32 PM
Planar Protector

Can any translate that pile of upster spanaird for me?

I can never understand him.

Anyways looks like derubael griefed him off the server so looks like all is good.

He tried, probably to strip all my shit and sell my chars The most fun part is how u licked to slurp his cock outta before he was found out
Old 07-30-2020, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally my Character was a female barbarian Rogue named Rosesdead but Uthgaard got Papa Rog to change it for me for the greater good of the server.

In truth I'm the reason this server still exists so every time one of you junkies kill a raid mob for 10,000 time say a little pras to Ole' Tiggles because he let it happen.
Imagine being so dilusional you think you are important on an online video game
Old 07-30-2020, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being so dilusional you think you are important on an online video game
I'm Essential

Also, Today is the last day I'll be here so AMA any question about the Mighty TMO before I leave for good.
Closed Thread