Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2020, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been pointless to list any flaws about Trump. He could go on a killing spree on camera and his cult following will do any kind of mental gymnastics to explain why that was actually a good thing or he didn't mean it that way.
"Killing spree" is such a loaded phrase.
Old 09-28-2020, 02:30 PM
Sarnak

A president that is personally indebted for over $400,000,000 is an enormous liability and a global security risk.
Old 09-28-2020, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmcitysking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing funnier about Trump pissing off the American left is how much he pisses off the European left. Guy's not even on the same continent and he lives in your head rent free.

Also - get better tax advisors? Sorry you suck at paying taxes. There's quite a big difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion.

#KAG
LOl i like this guy A+ Post
Old 09-28-2020, 02:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A president that is personally indebted for over $400,000,000 is an enormous liability and a global security risk.
Every US president in recent history is indebted by over 400,000,000$ to his benefactors. Did you think they were "buying their support" of their candidate?

Every potential candidate for the Throne is 100% kosher certified.

Seek Christ if you're looking for a leader worthy of your admiration..

Hope this helps.
Old 09-28-2020, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Killing spree" is such a loaded phrase.
Monster kill
Old 09-28-2020, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only risk involving donald trump is his health, his finances are not even remotely relevant to anything he is doing as president, when he is done he can go back to doing what he does bests

win

thats in 4 years 3 months i think ?
Old 09-28-2020, 02:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only risk involving donald trump is his health, his finances are not even remotely relevant to anything he is doing as president, when he is done he can go back to doing what he does bests

win

thats in 4 years 3 months i think ?
Do the doll hairs really mean anything after sitting on the Iron Throne, though?
Old 09-28-2020, 05:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been pointless to list any flaws about Trump. He could go on a killing spree on camera and his cult following will do any kind of mental gymnastics to explain why that was actually a good thing or he didn't mean it that way.
He has many flaws, I think he's a narcissistic brat in many ways. If he went on a murder spree, I would fully condemn it and hope he goes to prison for life.

Conversely, if he personally cures cancer, msnbc will ask "why didn't he do it sooner?!?!"

"Trump achieves world peace"
"Let's riot!!"

The mental gymnastics thing I get, but it goes both ways and it's just insanely more present on the left currently. I don't even know if I'm going to vote, I'm not a republican and I'm not a conservative. Voted for obama twice. I just really can't stand the slimeball tactics being used by democrats and the daily temper tantrums they have over non-issues, and joe biden just fuckin sucks. He's been a career politician for like 60 years and has done fuck all for anyone.
Old 09-28-2020, 05:07 PM
Banned

Let's rage against the machine yall, by voting in a 100 year old career politician establishment pandering no-platform having idiot. Yeahhh, stick it to the man by voting for the man
Old 09-28-2020, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Trump is not doing shit about Turks killing Armenians