Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 03:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
would be heaven for them, unless the dragons had no loot.
All targets respawn every 6 minutes and drop 2x of everything on loot table. So yea, everyone will be fully geared in a few days but they are banished there forever.
Old 10-27-2020, 11:17 AM
Sarnak

I think this thread gave me the Rona...
Old 10-27-2020, 03:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisamori [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All targets respawn every 6 minutes and drop 2x of everything on loot table. So yea, everyone will be fully geared in a few days but they are banished there forever.
Then they will die in heaven.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 10-27-2020, 03:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly not. We should issue a challenge where if they kill Vindi solo their ban is lifted. After they fail they will still be banned, and also incredibly embarrassed. Wouldn't you say this is a good idea to support?
We accept this challenge with the stipulation that every time you zone you announce that Freedom is your salvation.
Old 10-27-2020, 03:51 PM
Sarnak

Also, per the spirit of OP's thread:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-27-2020, 04:48 PM
Kobold

It's hilarious how hard Freedom wants to push out non AGF/R guilds from discussion. It's also hilarious how hard Freedom pushes for Rotation Races. They don't compete for anything, they hide behind AG, and when anyone proposes anything they give it 0 consideration, just immediately call for Rotation Races or try to stifle discussion because they know that Rotation Races are the only way they have a shot at getting some loot.

They favor Rotation Races (or FTE lockout races as they like to call them) over pure rotations because they know they are rotations that only rotate between the top 3 guilds, and exclude the casual, smaller guilds. They also know they can't win traditional EQ competition because they are just bad at the game.

MEANWHILE, they expect to rule over all the discussions happening in game and seek to exclude over half the server, even those that actually compete more than them (like Kittens)

it's sad really.

and the fact that you think FTE lockouts are competition and not an agreement that perpetuates uncontested attempts at a mob over time (aka a Rotation) is also, you guessed it, hilarious.
Old 10-27-2020, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akg49 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's hilarious how hard Freedom wants to push out non AGF/R guilds from discussion.
wow never saw this coming incredible just unbelievable, who could have possibly imagined this
Old 10-28-2020, 10:41 AM
Kobold

Well my doods, it’s the time we’ve all been waiting for.

Our mission is complete here. We’re now ready for our victory lap parade before moving to resolved.

Full marks to Bankor and <Castle> for showing the introspection, clarity of thought, and perseverance to fully realize their self actualization and live their best life.

Quote:
Bankor <Castle> on 10/25:
and, at the end of the day, i have very little skin in the game. right? compared to you guys.
Unfortunately, not everyone was as amenable to embracing either their situation, nor taking personal responsibility for such.

Quote:
Xyram yesterday 12:00 pm:
If we're going to be held to the rules that are being put forward we are going to make our voices heard about how they are going to be shaped.
When “Keeping It Real” goes wrong.

Quote:
Galach yesterday 12:01 pm:
Riot/AG/Freedom need to be the ones working on this
Quote:
Xyram yesterday 12:01 pm:
So to be clear, we are expected to not be a part of this conversation, but we will be held to the rules they create?
Who was this mysterious Xyram? His UN write privileges seem to have been since removed. His handle and affiliation may now and forever be lost to the dark aged murky waters of historical theory, even as his words live on.

Quote:
Purpyl <KWSM> yesterday 12:01 pm:
why dont we get a say in it?
Wait... we may now be able to postulate that Xyram was, at the time, with Kittens. This may bode well I’m sure!

Quote:
Galach yesterday 12:04 pm:
I don't see you guys:
1) trying to snipe during tunare clear
2) wasting ring wars at 2 am
3) petitioning multiple times a week
4) clearing north TOV weekly
5) PMing staff every day about issues
6) being hostile towards everyone
If freedom/ag/Riot want to include you on any player agreements that would be superceded by server rules, then they can.
“Hello, 9-1-1? I’d like to report a.. a firearms related incident has occurred.”

And of course, an attack on one of us is an attack on all of us!

Quote:
Ziing <Riot> yesterday 12:15 pm:
KWSM is definitely a lot less hostile about raid issues, but very much disagree on them not* being in North ToV. They're frequently there, and have been subject to trains and such from trash pulls. They've also done several RW's, and I think most guilds are proposing new server rules for RW.
A more succinct and direct deconstruction of one’s opponent you shall never fi...

Quote:
Galach yesterday 12:19 pm:
I understand, but AG/Freedom/Riot are the ones that are raid suspended
Oh.

Of course more words were exchanged. And I leave such things as an exercise for the reader. But at the end of the day...

Quote:
Galach yesterday 5:47 pm:
@@Riot @@AzureGuard @@Freedom LMK when you guys work out your issues and propose a joint plan
Friends, Gentleman, Esteemed Colleagues! What else is there to say?

Quote:
Grumph on 10/24:
Negotiations on an agreement to end The Ban
Should be conducted by the guilds that are banned.
QED
Old 10-28-2020, 11:00 AM
Aviak

Purpyl <KWSM>Yesterday at 8:39 PM
More solo kills since freedom was born
It’s not even comparable
But like I said we don’t have a vote
So have fun

DetoxxYesterday at 8:39 PM
Maybe so. And I applaud that. Are you voluntarily joining this suspension to have a voice?

Furoar <Freedom>Yesterday at 8:39 PM
Slide into our suspension, delete the Gharns, and come figure this out with us bud.

And this is why you need to stay in your lane. Sure come on over, just all the EQ loots and you can put your 2 cent in.
Old 10-28-2020, 11:01 AM
Aviak

Delete all your EQ loots then you can put your 2cent in
Closed Thread