Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2014, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

Thumbs up 51 iksar monk back after 6 months..looking for some old friends and new groups! :)

Hello everyone,

I know these posts occur all the time and it may be annoying to see yet another "I've returned and I am LFG" post, but after about a week back, I am having trouble finding groups when I log in.

I played for quite a while before this long break, and when I did go on hiatus, I didn't announce it. I sort of just disappeared, RL got in the way! Now I am trying to remember some old friends I dungeon crawled with, quested with, etc.

Before the break, I was an officer in the Knights Who Say Ni, but had lots of friends in other guilds. The problem is, my friends list has been erased because I am playing from a new PC!

So after that long post...hit me up in game if you remember me! and if you DONT remember me...feel free to message me any time if you need a 51 monk for some DPS! I am always down to group, or duo/trio. I leveled much of my way duo'ing with shaman friends!
Old 11-14-2014, 03:27 PM
Fire Giant

Believe a lot of Knights are now in Anonymous, would talk to Carkle and see if you run into people you know