Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2014, 11:13 PM
Sarnak

If we wipe it clean right after I've put a billion poopsock hours into finally leveling my toon in 2014, I will fucking rage.

That being said, wipe it clean. It's the only way. Rumors. etc.
Old 09-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

People should think of good ideas for GM events to help the staff out instead of bitching and doing everything in their power to fuck it up every time they put forth the effort.

Pretty obvious what the goal was here, try to force people who have done nothing but e-hate each other for 2+ years come together for a night with a common goal. If people keep holding stupid grudges forever there is no chance this gets better. I'm in a guild with Colgate for fucks sake, forgive and forget and learn to play the game for fun.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People should think of good ideas for GM events to help the staff out instead of bitching and doing everything in their power to fuck it up every time they put forth the effort.

Pretty obvious what the goal was here, try to force people who have done nothing but e-hate each other for 2+ years come together for a night with a common goal. If people keep holding stupid grudges forever there is no chance this gets better. I'm in a guild with Colgate for fucks sake, forgive and forget and learn to play the game for fun.

It seems that the only way to get people to work together is to have an event where global pvp gets turned off until a boss mob is killed.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 09-07-2014, 01:31 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It seems that the only way to get people to work together is to have an event where global pvp gets turned off until a boss mob is killed.
That should never, ever, happen.

Its a pvp server, if people are going to come together and kill a hard raid mob, it shouldnt be by turning off pvp. Its because people want to. Im opposed to anything that is not "sandboxy" where GMs interfere with the nature of the box, which should be player choice based pvp first and foremost.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyitsme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That should never, ever, happen.

Its a pvp server, if people are going to come together and kill a hard raid mob, it shouldnt be by turning off pvp. Its because people want to. Im opposed to anything that is not "sandboxy" where GMs interfere with the nature of the box, which should be player choice based pvp first and foremost.
Not saying it's something that I'd want. I am saying that with the way the box is atm, the only common thing that all guilds would want is pvp back.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 09-07-2014, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

Or just have a guild leader that has the capacity to control his members at any given time when necessary.
Closed Thread