Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2021, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

The forever purge.
Old 05-12-2021, 12:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No funny gas line meme?

You disappoint
Old 05-12-2021, 01:03 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In FLA everyone has suffered the effects of long term drowning because of all the humidity.
I rate this claim as true
Old 05-12-2021, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If any of that drivel were true, doctors and surgeons would have all died out by now. Dont be stupid, wear a mask, change your mask, wash if using a cloth one, and try not to constantly touch it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That article was written by PhDs, experts in their field, and published in a peer reviewed journal. It reflects not only their opinions, but the opinions of the other 60 papers they reviewed, which were also written by experts. In other words, the consensus of both scientists and 3rd graders is that wearing masks lowers your physical and mental performance but does not prevent COVID transmission.
Old 05-12-2021, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm actually worried about the environmental damage of masks more than anything. Poor sea turtles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yah. Mass manufacturing and harvesting of cotton and polycarbons is no good.

Less bad if we made our own out of used double or triple layers of cotton.

A large majority of painters masks which ppl wastefully use to comply with social norms are made in China.

We probably afflicted people with more horrible deformities, cancers, and terminal illnesses with the mask industry/ economy than all of the influenzas combined throughout human history..

Reason #56447 not to get bent over masks.

The fuel production and waste from inefficiently transporting and distributing masks alone probably increased heavy metal pollution a non trivial amount.
Last edited by starkind; 05-12-2021 at 01:40 PM..
Old 05-16-2021, 02:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Masks get me called ma'am and she a few years earlier than I'd be able to afford face fixing surgery, so I'm kinda ok with it.
can't relate lol

I like masks though, and hope they stick around and stay socially acceptable. I enjoy wearing mine, feel more comfortable with crowds & germy children, and experience less "public anxiety" in one. Except I'm kind of mad that a bunch of my makeup is finna expire unused.

I like having the option to use my face power or not. I love the moment when you remove mask after acquainting veiled, where the reaction to my appearance is done in realtime. It's a real power trip to remove your mask and feel the male you are interacting with suddenly become nervous. Veiling the face is sexy.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 05-16-2021 at 02:21 AM..
Old 05-17-2021, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-17-2021, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Ugly people like masks and i think that statistically most people are ugly. So im surprised most people think masks are pretty gay since they are so ugly
Old 05-17-2021, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ugly people like masks and i think that statistically most people are ugly. So im surprised most people think masks are pretty gay since they are so ugly
Solid post, I too am a handsomillionaire