Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2021, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Brian Sicknick died of natural causes. Ashlee Babbitt was a sad case of unwarranted police brutality. Again, if you watch the video it will be absolutely clear that there was no insurrection, just a bunch of Trump supporters hanging out and taking selfies of themselves.

And as I have stated many times, I abandoned my pro-Trump position some two years ago as I gradually realized the man was a clown.
Old 05-15-2021, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brian Sicknick died of natural causes. Ashlee Babbitt was a sad case of unwarranted police brutality. Again, if you watch the video it will be absolutely clear that there was no insurrection, just a bunch of Trump supporters hanging out and taking selfies of themselves.

And as I have stated many times, I abandoned my pro-Trump position some two years ago as I gradually realized the man was a clown.
Excusing the macabre to own the libs! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-15-2021, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Excusing the macabre to own the libs! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can certainly agree that some of the actions on 1/6 were not the epitome of good taste! But there is a vast gulf between parading around with a miniature guillotine and insurrection.
Old 05-15-2021, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

I think there should be a commission to investigate her emails.

I am talking about Ivanka's emails, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can certainly agree that some of the actions on 1/6 were not the epitome of good taste! But there is a vast gulf between parading around with a miniature guillotine and insurrection.
I mean, obviously, have you see Black Lives Matter Activists not hanging out and having fun at the side of protests?
Oh, surely, there are building in flames but you must know that it was only a protest!

Black Lives Matter do monday morning protests and I think the alt-right was just planning to walk inside the capitol to hang out in there without causing disruptions.

Let's hear the doublespeak and see the doublethink in action.

P.S: why do you need weapons to defend yourself. These burglars just wanted to hang out in yo kitchen look at their demeanor! Sure, they knocked a window to get in but are they rushing things or just seemingly hanging out in your lounging room?
Last edited by Byue; 05-15-2021 at 01:31 PM..
Old 05-15-2021, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Excusing domestic terrorism while trying to take back the House and Senate isn't a good look.
Old 05-15-2021, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

I think the lack of original ideas and actual policies make it so the right wingers are bombarded with the same idea, no plural needed, day in and day out and after a while, it's tough, not to believe the shit you are being repeated over an over.

It makes them prone to think and believe lies.
At first, it was antifa doing a criminal insurrection.
Now it wasn't an insurrection, it was just a regular day.

Well they tried the antifa shit it did not work.
But people seem to believe the second option.

Throw some shit at the wall until it sticks.
Then work that shit out.

And then when people wonder why the room they in is full of shit, tell them it is because of "the other side" who are not american, not like you, want to burn the country down and rape your wives.

Have some billionaires pretend they are working class populist.
And make fun of actual populists like Sanders.

Someone who takes care of the worker rage tweet at 4am, not try to raise the minimum wage you dimwitted cucked libs.
Old 05-15-2021, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:

Yeah, he just died. Ate a shit load of bear spray, got beat, then had a heart attack. Totally natural. Thats how people die. That poor woman, her delusions cost her everything. I guess she was just on a guided tour with her friends in a building closed to the public.
Old 05-15-2021, 10:00 PM
Banned

140 officers injured
81 capitol police officers were assaulted
65 DC police suffered injuries like concussions, bruises all over from being beaten, irritated lungs from being pepper sprayed over and over.
38 tested positive for covid after the attack
1 was blinded by chemical spray

440 have been arrested for the attack, which was not planned, at all. lololol

But hey, you beat up the police, you kick the shit out of them, they didnt die. Its all good, right? Blue lives matter, right? Funny how all these injuries, all of them battery on a leo, not a big deal.
Old 05-15-2021, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Excusing domestic terrorism while trying to take back the House and Senate isn't a good look.
Barbarian Shaman sat in Pelosi's seat

OMG Terrorism!
Old 05-15-2021, 10:34 PM
Banned

There’s a lack of lib memes, because let’s face it, the left can’t meme good

Regardless, here’s some I enjoyed
Closed Thread