Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2021, 12:46 PM
Banned

Now you know how nazi's were ok with it.
He talks that good shit but.. we wont be seeing any leadership from this one.
We'd be better off? Why dont you lead the way and make that sacrifice for humanity?

Remember when trump got it and had to go in the hospital for days on end and take the experimental monkey drugs??? So.. hes the weak. Got it.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 05-15-2021 at 12:49 PM..
Old 05-15-2021, 12:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The world would be far better off if we lost 15-20%

Plus its just killing off the old and weak anyway.
"I'm a piece of shit human being" -Toxigen
Old 05-15-2021, 12:50 PM
Fire Giant

Old 05-15-2021, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I'm a piece of shit human being" -Toxigen
i think that's called a depraved heart or soul i forget which
Old 05-15-2021, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats acceptable to you? 1% would be... drum roll. 3.6 million people.
It's 0.1%, or 1/1000. That's 320,000 people. In fact, since we have now had two flu (COVID) seasons, Fauci's estimate was almost perfect. But regardless, every human who has ever been born will someday die of something, and from what I have read death is likely the best thing that will ever happen to anyone. Google near death experiences sometime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The onus is on those who are not in agreement with the consensus. Insert the Reservoir Dogs tipping/gratuity scene here. You are Mr. Pink.
I am so utterly baffled by this paragraph that I have nothing further to say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The world would be far better off if we lost 15-20% ... Plus its just killing off the old and weak anyway.
Dude, you are not helping your cause here. Yes, if 90% of humans were mysteriously Thanosed the remainder would have much less environmental pressure. Yes, COVID kills mostly old, obese, donutarian Boomers. But a little sympathy is in order! Let he who is without sin cast the first stone and all that.
Old 05-15-2021, 01:02 PM
Banned

This made me sad.

EDMONTON -- An emergency room nurse in South Dakota is speaking out in frustration after watching several COVID-19 patients die from a disease they insist isn’t real, describing her job like a “horror movie that never ends.”

In a Twitter thread that has since gone viral, Jodi Doering said she has been screamed at by patients who accuse her of using “magic medicine,” who repeatedly tell her there must be another reason why they are sick “all while gasping for air.”

“They call you names and ask why you have to wear all that ‘stuff’ because they don’t have COVID because it’s not real,” she said in the thread, published Friday.
Old 05-15-2021, 01:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This made me sad.

EDMONTON -- An emergency room nurse in South Dakota is speaking out in frustration after watching several COVID-19 patients die from a disease they insist isn’t real, describing her job like a “horror movie that never ends.”

In a Twitter thread that has since gone viral, Jodi Doering said she has been screamed at by patients who accuse her of using “magic medicine,” who repeatedly tell her there must be another reason why they are sick “all while gasping for air.”

“They call you names and ask why you have to wear all that ‘stuff’ because they don’t have COVID because it’s not real,” she said in the thread, published Friday.
yeah i cringed hearing bill gates say "bodies in the corner" because they pretend it isn't happening to sooth themselves like they have their entire lives, they know nothing more than just plain hope/religion..

if they are wrong on this, they have been wrong on the majority of things they think are right. they rather die with that last glimmer of hope.
Old 05-15-2021, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am beginning to wonder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am so utterly baffled
Progress!
Old 05-15-2021, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This made me sad.

Fake news.

https://www.wired.com/story/are-covi...l-as-they-die/
Old 05-15-2021, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

So I guess the American right is where intelligence goes to die.

Face masks obviously don't work and this is why surgeons and doctors wore them before the pandemic. They don't help to prevent shit.

Seriously, can you please tell us how you daddy liked to fuck you in the ass and not send you to school in clearer terms?

Why are you so scared of wearing a mask?
It's not like you are handsome, you fat American fuck, most likely fugly just wear the god damn mask that helps you evade the facial recognition systems.

Or let's start a trend to cough in a right winger's face.
It's not very hard they already breathing down our necks in the lines up.

P.S: can you imagine thinking that capitalism is the best system in the world and that technology WILL save us but doubting the technological fix an American corporation found because you think these profit making companies are there... just to turn a profit and they can't find a fix this quick anyway. Wild.