Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2021, 07:15 PM
Fire Giant

Nancy Pelosi doesn't date unvaxxed soyboys so of course hes had his two.
Old 08-08-2021, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Source?
The CDC is currently claiming 6,490. Actual VAERS search seems to be 12,366 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died.

Also, while I'm at it, here is a reference on VAERS underreporting:

Quote:
Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. Low reporting rates preclude or slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health.
So even if we take the most optimistic reporting number (13%) and the CDC's death count. 6490, we get a lower bound of 50,000 deaths. Quite frankly I'm amazed that you even tried a 'source' post. You should know that I always quote real science; your problem is that CNN & MSNBC & FOX do not.
Old 08-08-2021, 07:23 PM
Banned

If it's not CNN/MSNBC Horza won't believe you
Old 08-08-2021, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone can report events to VAERS (vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html) and a disclaimer on the website of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says: “The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable.”

When downloading the data, users are presented with a further disclaimer that the data does not include information from investigations into reported cases. The disclaimer also says “the inclusion of events in VAERS data does not imply causality.”
Old 08-08-2021, 07:32 PM
Fire Giant

How many people die of heart attacks, or strokes, or trauma because they show up to the ER and the place is packed with Trumptards who won't get a vaccine? Where are all you assholes when the flu vaccine comes out each year?

Have you not read that we're struggling to keep healthcare workers on the job in some places? Do you think that helps or hurts your chances for a positive outcome on any procedure if you go into the hospital?

Everything we do on communicable disease control is a numbers game with the primary goal of keeping the system running. I'd be fine if all of you conspiracy theorists would stay at home and get better (or die) if you get sick. But the minute you start wheezing you come to the hospital and shit it up for everyone.

You're not a epidemiologist, virologist, or anyone else with any expertise. In fact, you're a Trumptard which counts for less than zero. Why do you not value expertise?
Old 08-08-2021, 07:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many people die of heart attacks, or strokes, or trauma because they show up to the ER and the place is packed with Trumptards who won't get a vaccine? Where are all you assholes when the flu vaccine comes out each year?

Have you not read that we're struggling to keep healthcare workers on the job in some places? Do you think that helps or hurts your chances for a positive outcome on any procedure if you go into the hospital?

Everything we do on communicable disease control is a numbers game with the primary goal of keeping the system running. I'd be fine if all of you conspiracy theorists would stay at home and get better (or die) if you get sick. But the minute you start wheezing you come to the hospital and shit it up for everyone.

You're not a epidemiologist, virologist, or anyone else with any expertise. In fact, you're a Trumptard which counts for less than zero. Why do you not value expertise?
Nobody is afraid of Covid

It's all Fear Propaganda
Old 08-08-2021, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable.”
If you want find people dying within a day or two of getting their vaccine to be unrelated, that's up to you. The vaccine trials had so few deaths in either group, since they picked young and healthy people, that we can't know anything for sure. But I hope you apply that same rigor to covid cases! After all, according to the CDC 94% of covid 'deaths' have some level of comorbidity, and the CDC is now officially withdrawing the PCR test, which is where all those 'cases' came from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart
I am not wheezing at the emergency room - in fact I have not been to the ER in decades. I am feeling just fine as I type this on my computer. Go outside. There are no bodies. The terror is only on TV. You don't have to live like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart
First, you KNOW that I am not a 'Trumptard'. I got off the Trump bandwagon at least two years ago. Quite frankly anyone who is still on is not paying attention: Trump developed these lethal vaccines. Those 100K deaths are on him as much as Biden. He also scammed $250 million out of his supporters to 'contest the election' which he is just keeping. Second, I do not value expertise because it is easily purchased. The pharmaceutical companies control where research dollars go, so the scientists line up to give them whatever results they want. In fact the more I learn the lower my opinion of human expertise goes.

You desperately need to watch the original video. Your mind is under attack by the mass media. All you have to do is let go of the panic and look at things logically. 0.25% death rate under 65. Lower if you are not obese. Come back to reality, pal. Let facebook and twitter and CNN go.
Old 08-08-2021, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

What is this thread from 2019

Check out this video that sums up today: Physical retards fighting mental retards lol

Last edited by Jibartik; 08-08-2021 at 08:03 PM..
Old 08-08-2021, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want find people dying within a day or two of getting their vaccine to be unrelated, that's up to you. The vaccine trials had so few deaths in either group, since they picked young and healthy people, that we can't know anything for sure. But I hope you apply that same rigor to covid cases! After all, according to the CDC 94% of covid 'deaths' have some level of comorbidity, and the CDC is now officially withdrawing the PCR test, which is where all those 'cases' came from.
I guess you missed the disclaimer that says the data may contain information that is unverifiable and doesn't imply causality.
Old 08-08-2021, 11:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Second, I do not value expertise because it is easily purchased.
Yes. There are ~75K medical professionals with doctorate degrees and/or MDs in the US and Western Europe alone in specialties specific to this case. Virology, epidemiology, etc. They've all been bought and paid for. All of them. And that doesn't count all the hospital workers, nurses, and other professionals with certificates in pulmonology or respiratory therapy, or the related fields, as well as all the academics in the institutions that teach them. Now, let's include the PharmDs and all the people that train and teach them. They're all bought and paid for by big pharma?

Jesus fucking christ you're a moron.
Closed Thread