Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2014, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

This shit happened on tz at every event. Its pvp. Unless its a 1-40 event, there will be no hand holding. Trying to band people who hate each other is just dumb.
Old 09-06-2014, 01:58 PM
Orc

Well, there is some precedent for people banding together. Derubael seemed to have in mind the uniting of guilds on Rallos Zek to take out the Sleeper.

I think there's a lot more mutual anger between the two end-game guilds here than there was on RZ, though, and popping an AoF in DC with a few PoF mini-bosses also kind've lacks the epic quality of trying to kill the original Sleeper on Live. Not sure how to fix those two things.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

If I were the GMs I would just shut this thing down. Never seen so many grown men act like babies over emulated Everquest
Old 09-06-2014, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

man just play the game and enjoy it, or don't if you don't, no reason to cry about everything
Old 09-06-2014, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Salem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man just play the game and enjoy it, or don't if you don't, no reason to cry about everything
That's what I've been saying all along... you stealing my lines now? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-06-2014, 02:47 PM
Fire Giant

all gm events should be for lvl 20 and lower
Old 09-06-2014, 02:50 PM
Aviak

It's a game politics thing: banquests are not from the player here originally. Compare this with life server: Gms there and here. It's within the structure of this game.

Perhaps make it impossible from software to cheat with makros. Or get other punishments instead of bans. Perhaps a punishment one can't enter raidzones or cities. Or all chars of one IP can't enter raidzones anymore whoever logs them in like a flag.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

We need soulbinders and the nexus.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 09-06-2014, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphiay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a game politics thing: banquests are not from the player here originally. Compare this with life server: Gms there and here. It's within the structure of this game.

Perhaps make it impossible from software to cheat with makros. Or get other punishments instead of bans. Perhaps a punishment one can't enter raidzones or cities. Or all chars of one IP can't enter raidzones anymore whoever logs them in like a flag.
So every post now is gonna be a tear streaked soliloquy of how you can't get pixels from warm body status because your guild was rightfully banned for cheating. How about instead of all that nonsense just don't cheat so you don't have to worry about getting caught jesus christ!
Old 09-06-2014, 03:07 PM
Aviak

I never cheated in my life and most of guild didn't: Vaporize for example. Repeatingly say this again you are just a lyer.
Closed Thread