Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 08:37 AM
Sarnak

Yeah, not your pal, pal.
Old 10-20-2014, 10:07 AM
Sarnak

When I tried leveling on red I was followed around and griefed by multiple twink Bards/SKs. To the point where it was impossible to group in multiple zones because they would travel zone to zone and just repeatedly PK everyone. This happened day after day.

If following untwinked newbies around spamming pumice stones is Red's idea of fun then count me out. Never met a group so toxic before as I did on Red.

Your global OOC also makes my eyes bleed from the level of neckbeardery.
Old 10-20-2014, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I tried leveling on red I was followed around and griefed by multiple twink Bards/SKs. To the point where it was impossible to group in multiple zones because they would travel zone to zone and just repeatedly PK everyone. This happened day after day.

If following untwinked newbies around spamming pumice stones is Red's idea of fun then count me out. Never met a group so toxic before as I did on Red.

Your global OOC also makes my eyes bleed from the level of neckbeardery.
I don't think that's that common. I joined the server yesteray, found a group of level 4's, joined with them, everyone was super nice and excited to be playing on Red. We grinded to level 12 together in just a few hours because the XP was so fast. Some people went AFK for a few hours and came back.

I have most of them on my friend's list now. The OOC chat can be kind of childey. Someone comes on and tries to throw their e-peen around and everyone shits on that person, then someone else comes to do it, then everyone shits on that person. It's kind of an endless cycle, but it's easy to ignore OOC when that happens.

Had a lot of fun on there, probably going to play there from now on. The Low-pop is fine, I kinda just like playing.
Old 10-20-2014, 12:19 PM
Fire Giant

oh look another thread about rolling on red

in related news, the new borderlands game is pretty fun
Old 10-20-2014, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Should play here, it's fun times.

Get to fight over shit, adds different element.

Just turn off ooc, roll with pals. Group exp is pretty swell. Twinks you'll surpass in level range with one day's effort.

Most people that give it a real try to higher level brackets never go back to blue from what I've seen. Just gotta get creative with where you level if twinks are trying to eff you. They're really only in Unrest, MM and CoM.

If you all just wanna kiss on the lips now and get it over with, let me know.
Old 10-20-2014, 12:51 PM
Fire Giant

I'm playing wilhelm and I like him so far

the new mechanics are kind of fun but I feel like I should have gotten a legendary by now. Oz kits have some fun stats too
Old 10-20-2014, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had a lot of fun on there, probably going to play there from now on. The Low-pop is fine, I kinda just like playing.
Old 10-20-2014, 06:53 PM
Fire Giant

you can do so much better swish
Old 10-20-2014, 07:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet there's at least 10 people who post in this forum who actually log into red but maintain that they're 100% "clean" and don't dabble there.
Truth!

I logged on the red server the other day, and I kept telling myself "Today is the day you go on red".

Then when I log on and I have 0 characters above level 1, I get discouraged and go back to blue.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 10-20-2014, 07:51 PM
Sarnak

Have you guys tried Day Z? Pretty fun

Leading the charge to bring back the classic feature /guildwar
Closed Thread