Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2014, 08:36 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-31-2014, 02:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you gear my monk I will seriously play on red a lot more. It just really sucks going from my near best in slot blue monk to playing on that shitty level 25 monk I have over there. I miss tallon zek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're not really big on gearing out folks who haven't shown the initiative or drive to play here. If we do that, it usually ends in someone having these massive expectations and entitlement for gear over the gratitude and humility for actually getting them stuff in the first place.

Happens all the time here, so we've eliminated that from our typical practices.

Basic JC stuff is no big deal, hp rings, possibly jacinth rings, 7 MR bracers, 9MR necks etc etc. But fungis? CoFs? Not happening. Not right out of the gate at least.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:03 AM
Planar Protector

Recruit my 47 wiz Holocaust!

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 10-31-2014, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyanideGas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Recruit my 47 wiz Holocaust!
Send me a PM
Old 10-31-2014, 10:00 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Holocaust>, premiere guild on Red99, is now accepting entire guilds under our tag that wish to transfer over from blue and start fresh on a less populated server. We are seeking to eradicate our competition and make another blue, so if that sounds like a great time, come on over.

We get epics fast, do VP, all that jazz. It's a great time.

Winter is coming, and Holocaust is handing out fur coats to our men, women and children.

Send tells to Drez, Gongshow, Colgate, Miley or Waspnado in game, or you can PM me here if you're interested/ perhaps collectively as a guild tired of blue.

I love you.

Sincerely,

Pal
I played kirbane on sullon zek and recently im sick and tired of live, ive already got the prog and max level for the new expac that came out on the 28th, i did stay awake for 36 hours and drink 10 pots of coffee tho lol. I dont want you to gear me i do that on my own i just need help leveling, do yall have room for a infamous bard? I would love to send people into the icey depths of the velious waters again.
Old 10-31-2014, 12:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're not really big on gearing out folks who haven't shown the initiative or drive to play here. If we do that, it usually ends in someone having these massive expectations and entitlement for gear over the gratitude and humility for actually getting them stuff in the first place.

Happens all the time here, so we've eliminated that from our typical practices.

Basic JC stuff is no big deal, hp rings, possibly jacinth rings, 7 MR bracers, 9MR necks etc etc. But fungis? CoFs? Not happening. Not right out of the gate at least.
I'm not looking for anything crazy. Just like a quivering staff or peacebringer if anyone has one sitting around. I'm using fists at the moment and it is terrible.
Old 10-31-2014, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not looking for anything crazy. Just like a quivering staff or peacebringer if anyone has one sitting around. I'm using fists at the moment and it is terrible.
I destroyed a quivering staff yesterday, damn that weight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Stuff like that is trivial to get on red anyway. At lvl 22 you could get a MM group, 8/10 some random guy will help you with your gear if its bad enough.

My first trip to MM on my cloth-geared necro got me an advisor robe, a sac dagger, over 100 plat and a bunch of spells. (praise Drakaris!)

People have no use for hoarding low-middle end stuff on R99, since the number of players on the server is relatively low.

I was disheartened by the toxicity of the forums and ooc at first, but as soon as you find out its 1% loudmouth dumbshits, it makes the other 99% that much more enjoyable.
Old 10-31-2014, 01:02 PM
Banned

Way I see it you can do Velious with 2000 people crashing North Ro and Ice Clad, making petitions about so and so took my portal tooth when I was next in line, cryin' about dragons you never gonna see

Or you can come over to Death Row

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-31-2014, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

<Holocaust> still accepting blue guilds that want to give Red a shot. Big or small, all may be safe under our tag and get fat loots forever, especially in Winter.

Join us, sweet princes. Talk with your leadership, raise the idea in Teamspeak, come to our TS and chat. We'll get you set up. It's worth it.

Experience EQ zones and dragons like never before. On top of the corpses of your enemies. Get your PD robe you've always dreamed of but will probably never see on blue.

Don't rule lawyer your gains, take steroids with us and fight others to the death.

Imagine the day you get a T staff on Red and that sweet proc glimmers around another person's character, them spinning in circles while you Innerflame them to their glorious soldier's death. And because of your efforts, you killed the opposing team's main assist in PvP, leaving the rest helpless as you take them down even with their better positioning and gear advantage, and you take from them Phara Dar - the crown jewel of Kunark. A crown drops. You're chosen as the player who would use it best.

Gains.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
<Holocaust> still accepting blue guilds that want to give Red a shot. Big or small, all may be safe under our tag and get fat loots forever, especially in Winter.

Join us, sweet princes. Talk with your leadership, raise the idea in Teamspeak, come to our TS and chat. We'll get you set up. It's worth it.

Experience EQ zones and dragons like never before. On top of the corpses of your enemies. Get your PD robe you've always dreamed of but will probably never see on blue.

Don't rule lawyer your gains, take steroids with us and fight others to the death.

Imagine the day you get a T staff on Red and that sweet proc glimmers around another person's character, them spinning in circles while you Innerflame them to their glorious soldier's death. And because of your efforts, you killed the opposing team's main assist in PvP, leaving the rest helpless as you take them down even with their better positioning and gear advantage, and you take from them Phara Dar - the crown jewel of Kunark. A crown drops. You're chosen as the player who would use it best.

Gains.

I don't know about you guys, but this story about taking Phara Dar from another guild made my day. This guy is super handsome and smart.

Blue guilds just now beginning the key process to VP should come to Red en masse.

We only have 3 large guilds, one in planar clear level and two in VP/ everything else. There is lots of room for expansion.

I love you
Closed Thread