Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2016, 12:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. Coin only on pvp death
2. FFA with level range.
3. Be careful with AOE's, can hit everyone (No Chardok AOE groups)
4. /who bound to direction key + sweaty palms when an unknown is in the zone. Most people that aren't in the hardcore PK guilds just run from each other.
5. I would recommend Enchanter. Easy to camp high end items you want (many are tough to find) and groups out the yin yang while leveling.

Most common group members are Warrior, Rogue, Shaman, Druid, Wiz.
Sounds like a walk in the park, pretty well versed on my 58 chanter at the moment, gonna roll tonight, lets see how this goes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I actually have another question...where does trading occur usually? I assume there are no mules just hanging out in EC waiting to be ganked with thousands of juicy plat haha, but generally how does transfers or sales occur? I mean you can still have a level 1, but who's stopping a level 5 spanking the mule?
Last edited by kgallowaypa; 05-19-2016 at 01:04 PM..
Old 05-19-2016, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanguru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's Dead99, alright [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
while the opposite is true of blue.
Old 05-19-2016, 01:37 PM
Kobold

NFP is usually where trading takes place. Usually only like 5 or so level 1's in there who are /ooc selling the whole time. It doesnt hurt to be over cautious with the /who in NFP. Stand in the bank and with items in the bank to keep from being killed by lvl 5 - though this is never an issue really.
Old 05-19-2016, 01:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. Coin only on pvp death

3. Be careful with AOE's, can hit everyone (No Chardok AOE groups)
Not classic on RZ ae's didn't hit group members and we chardok ae'd for aa's in pop until people start exploiting faction wars or pathing in pofire.
Old 05-19-2016, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

So if I wanted to make friends if everyone runs away, is there like a hangout spot (besides PvP RNF threads) or just expect to solo it up until you are ready to app for a guild around 46?
Old 05-19-2016, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

First
Old 05-19-2016, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by snergle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not classic on RZ ae's didn't hit group members and we chardok ae'd for aa's in pop until people start exploiting faction wars or pathing in pofire.
I wish they would add this. Chardok AOE would be great since PuG's taper off after SolB and people would love all the items that would flow out of it. Would also be awesome to see some PK's wreck something like that. Enchanter AOE Tash + 2 or 3 wizards vs a number of 150+ resist PK's would rock.
Old 05-19-2016, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgallowaypa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if I wanted to make friends if everyone runs away, is there like a hangout spot (besides PvP RNF threads) or just expect to solo it up until you are ready to app for a guild around 46?
Ooc is global, so just ooc that you are LFM and people will join you ^^
Old 05-19-2016, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgallowaypa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4.) Does everyone anonymous up and get edgy when they who all every 10 seconds to se their competition?
Actually, the good players here bind /who to movement keys and create a separate window with only /who going to it; this gives you a constantly-updating list of who is in zone.

Quote:
5.) What's a good first toon red roll for a seasoned blue server guy?
People say to roll a farming character, then a melee. Druids, wizards, and necros are the top farming/PvP choices. Enchanters and shamen are also powerful, but usually need a buddy to secure kills. Before you ask, mages are at a huge disadvantage as most people will resist their nukes and most classes can CC their pet - plus their pet can't zone. I started as a bard and that was okay.

I strongly recommend making your first or second 50+ character a class that can get kills, like SK, wizard, rogue, druid, or monk. I got a bard then cleric to 60 and I still don't have a strong killer. I'm leveling one now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But I wish I had had one during all the mass PvP of the last few months. Actually accumulating kills is very encouraging and lends confidence.
Old 05-19-2016, 03:51 PM
Banned

camps are open on this server

raid mobs during prime time instead of work hours or sicko red eye shit too
Closed Thread