Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2021, 08:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you didnt get Vyemm loots
Sorry the GMs tried to very politely ask you not to win Vyemm loot, and you ignored them.

[6:10 PM] Menden: In my perfect little happy world these open raids would work like this. Each guild would adopt one. Random players would show up and that guild would fill the ranks with the needed classes. That guild pass on all loot. But I know that's not always possible
Old 01-03-2021, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine winning loot on a server event, from a mob your guild kills twice a month, and not letting some one win it, that will not see this mob ever again.
I didnt realize "Server event" meant "Server event that everyone can attend but people who have and may kill mob cant win loot"

Kittens adopted the Vyemm raid, and by Mendens desire no Kittens would have won the loot at all by default because of adopting that raid (MendenToday at 3:10 PM
In my perfect little happy world these open raids would work like this. Each guild would adopt one. Random players would show up and that guild would fill the ranks with the needed classes. That guild pass on all loot. But I know that's not always possible). AG led Statue and AoW today and we bowed out of loot and participation to help with the massive desynch.

Its a server event, the server participated, and members of the server won loot. Sorry you can't comprehend that.

<Gravity>
Old 01-03-2021, 09:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry the GMs tried to very politely ask you not to win Vyemm loot, and you ignored them.

[6:10 PM] Menden: In my perfect little happy world these open raids would work like this. Each guild would adopt one. Random players would show up and that guild would fill the ranks with the needed classes. That guild pass on all loot. But I know that's not always possible
I didn't win anything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2021, 09:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens adopted the Vyemm raid, and by Mendens desire no Kittens would have won the loot at all by default because of adopting that raid (MendenToday at 3:10 PM
In my perfect little happy world these open raids would work like this. Each guild would adopt one. Random players would show up and that guild would fill the ranks with the needed classes. That guild pass on all loot. But I know that's not always possible). AG led Statue and AoW today and we bowed out of loot and participation to help with the massive desynch.
Okay, because Menden *surely* meant Kittens when he said each guild would adopt one and that they shouldn't roll. Also not sure why you would agree to leave Statue/AoW but not Vyemm. You seemed sure that having "only Riot" leave Kael wouldn't be enough. Yet it was enough for ToV?
Old 01-03-2021, 09:14 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine winning loot on a server event, from a mob your guild kills twice a month, and not letting some one win it, that will not see this mob ever again.
This is hilarious, because of the inaccuracy and the tears.
Old 01-03-2021, 09:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, because Menden *surely* meant Kittens when he said each guild would adopt one and that they shouldn't roll. Also not sure why you would agree to leave Statue/AoW but not Vyemm. You seemed sure that having "only Riot" leave Kael wouldn't be enough. Yet it was enough for ToV?
As expressed earlier in voice during Kael madness, ToV is its own set of hardware so we were under the impression it'd be less of a laggy mess. There was also far less people there, but the end result was far less laggy so it did not necessitate any other guild leaving. We came and joined, and we happened to win a roll. Server event, server members participated, server won loot.

<Gravity>
Old 01-03-2021, 09:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Imagine thinking anyone is incapable of seeing any mob.

Very little prevents any player from joining the few guilds that regularly kill top tier mobs. You could easily join a tov capable guild on an alt if you want to remain in your current guild. Most requirements are a heart beat and the ability to join a voice server and pretend to listen.

These raids will occur quarterly so chances are high you may see vyemm in your lifetime.
Old 01-03-2021, 10:17 PM
Large Rat

Exactly right, none of the main raiding guilds are hard to get into, even Riot accepts all and sundry nowadays. If people want to stay in their guilds that's cool, just don't bitch that it's impossible to see the end game content. People always wanting something for nothing. We got the quarterly handouts now so everyone gets their free mobs.
Old 01-03-2021, 10:56 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Dude...almost 500 people showed up for Statue / AoW.

I didn't see more than, like, 200 people total show up to ToV. It's simple numbers. If you take 500 - 120 you are still left with enough people to crash the zone.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 01-04-2021, 01:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you didnt get Vyemm loots
Closed Thread