Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2021, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being afraid of taking a vaccine that's been adapted from a similar version that's 10 years in the making.

Nut up, pansies. You lost.
Imagine being afraid enough to take a vaccine.

The only reason anyone is taking it is because they're afraid

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 04-06-2021, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is it that P99 seems to attract so many maladjusted morons
Old 04-06-2021, 10:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being afraid enough to take a vaccine.

The only reason anyone is taking it is because they're afraid
Logic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2021, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyblunder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vaccine is permitted by the FDA under "National Emergency" use. It is experimental, and the human testing is being done by ignorant individuals who trust their govt and big pharma who are not liable for death/injury.
When I see stuff like the stuff you and Evia have written all I can think of is being thankful that there are stupid people otherwise we’d all have the same amount of shit.

You do realize what the emergency approval means right? The vaccines were tested to the same extent every single vaccine has been. All the emergency approval does is remove certain bureaucratic hurdles such as funding, development, exclusivity, etc. that you usually go through before final FDA sign off...it’s just a formality at that stage. LPT for you: Before spouting something off as fact you should probably confirm whether it’s actually true, that way you wont end up embarrassing yourself like you just did by being so completely wrong.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

I didn't wanna risk infecting loved ones, so I got mine as a "healthcare worker" first round back in Feb. So far so good. Second dose kicked my ass for a couple days, but nothing Excedrin couldn't stop. Muscle pain, fatigue, headache. It probably sucked a lot less than getting the actual virus. I don't like having serious viral infections I can survive, so I'm glad for the extra protection.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't wanna risk infecting loved ones, so I got mine as a "healthcare worker" first round back in Feb. So far so good. Second dose kicked my ass for a couple days, but nothing Excedrin couldn't stop. Muscle pain, fatigue, headache. It probably sucked a lot less than getting the actual virus. I don't like having serious viral infections I can survive, so I'm glad for the extra protection.
what brand did you get? how many tentacles did you sprout?
Old 04-06-2021, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Pfizer. None, so far, but this Nam vet felt me up when I gave him a hug earlier. Watch out for that.
Old 04-07-2021, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

The Sputnik 5 vaccine is the best according to Russian news agencies, I might try it.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:22 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pfizer. None, so far, but this Nam vet felt me up when I gave him a hug earlier. Watch out for that.
Also got pfizer. And yeah, Cecily.. I felt like I got hit like a truck after the second dose. Worth it.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:42 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Sputnik 5 vaccine is the best according to Russian news agencies, I might try it.
Closed Thread