Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 03-22-2021, 09:51 AM
Sarnak

Hey everyone who’s been posting here about joining Castle. It looks like we’re running a bit behind on responding to this thread but I did put a bump on the green server officer section (I play on blue, hello from the other side!) of the discord so they’ll be reaching out.

As always your best bet is to ask anyone on guild if they could have an officer reach out to you, but totally understand timelines can be tricky.
Old 03-30-2021, 01:31 PM
Large Rat

Hi, found my way here via a reddit suggestion.

On green, casual L11 necro looking for the occasional group and chewin' the fat.

In game is also Andarion.

e: just read last post, will reach out next time I'm on
Old 03-31-2021, 05:30 PM
Large Rat

Looking to join with my 2 characters:
Harmfull, Druid lvl 33
Lokin, Necro lvl 40
Old 03-31-2021, 06:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewallx39 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey everyone who’s been posting here about joining Castle. It looks like we’re running a bit behind on responding to this thread but I did put a bump on the green server officer section (I play on blue, hello from the other side!) of the discord so they’ll be reaching out.

As always your best bet is to ask anyone on guild if they could have an officer reach out to you, but totally understand timelines can be tricky.

Is blue recruiting? In-game: Phistikufz (47 iksar monk) and Dortdroodin (12 wood elf druid)
Old 04-02-2021, 04:50 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Greetz,

Just picking this back up, first time on P99. Current main toon is 35 Necro DE on
green. Somewhere between casual and not so casual lol. Always looking for good
company and others invested in the game!

Yummm - 35 Necro - Green Server

Maybe you guys arent actively recruiting or have a need for necros? Will continue to try and get a response ingame. Thanks!
Old 04-02-2021, 09:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullwinkle85 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greetz,

Just picking this back up, first time on P99. Current main toon is 35 Necro DE on
green. Somewhere between casual and not so casual lol. Always looking for good
company and others invested in the game!

Yummm - 35 Necro - Green Server

Maybe you guys arent actively recruiting or have a need for necros? Will continue to try and get a response ingame. Thanks!
Hey Yummm, our doors (or drawbridge?) are always open to an awesome invested player looking for some adventures. Necros are amazing and can 100% save the day on a raid or be a versatile asset in most any group. Your best bet for getting an invite is just messaging any player in Castle (just /who all castle) the next time you’re on and asking if they can direct an officer to reach out. If that doesn’t get you going we can add a note to the discord, but messaging while your on is usually the most efficient way to match up times.

Safe travels and looking forward to having you aboard!
Old 04-02-2021, 09:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qyxxl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is blue recruiting? In-game: Phistikufz (47 iksar monk) and Dortdroodin (12 wood elf druid)
Hey Phistikufz (love the name btw) we’d definitely welcome you aboard. I’m sure you’ve seen in my other posts, but your best bet is messaging any Castle player the next time your on and asking for an officer to reach out. If we can’t get that to work out we can add a note to the discord and try to match up times.
Old 04-02-2021, 09:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmfull [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looking to join with my 2 characters:
Harmfull, Druid lvl 33
Lokin, Necro lvl 40
Hey Harmfull which server are you on? Either way the best bet is to ask any Castle player for an officer to reach out and they can get you going.

Looking forward to having join the garrison!
Old 04-12-2021, 09:37 PM
Kobold

Hello I have been looking to join Castle on green. I ask Castle players I have been playing with to put me on recruitment on discord but nobody has grabbed me yet.

Rosarie 25 cleric
Old 05-06-2021, 12:32 AM
Orc

Hi,

Would love to join, but no luck finding an officer in game so far.

Skarson - 13 Shaman