Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2021, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

It's absurd.

There is a strong trail between Trump and Epstein.

And eh did wish Ghislaine Maxwell well.

"he's a lot of fun to be with" trump, talking about Epstein.

We... we have access to the same google, right?
Or is there a conservopedia that searches for right wingers abstract and alternative results?
Old 04-18-2021, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Those that trade essential liberties for temporary security deserve to have neither.” -Benjamin Franklin
He was talking about the japanese camps in america bro. /s
Old 04-18-2021, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
G13, I hope you were not too offended by my comment. I am increasingly convinced that people with greater intellects only generate better rationalizations of whatever positions their emotions demand they take. But I think you are underestimating Ennewi a bit; I'm guessing his IQ is quite high.
No offense taken at all

I agree he is very intelligent. I wouldn't take that away from him, but even the most intelligent people among us sometimes are unable to discern when politics is influencing medical decisions

Intelligence doesn't necessary = Common Sense
Old 04-18-2021, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza, pal, you have got to graduate from the Red/Blue hate machine. When it comes to actually important issues like medical tyranny and printing money there is no difference between the parties. Trump initiated Operation Warp Speed which was directly responsible for the Johnson and Johnson vaccine fiasco and the upcoming Pfizer & Moderna vaccine fiascos. You can tell Trump was controlled opposition by the way the media covered him constantly. In contrast, when Ron Paul was leading the Republican nomination he simply disappeared. I remember the Daily Show calling out Fox news for a report on the Iowa Primary where they covered the politicians who came in 1/3/4/5 and they simply refused to admit Ron Paul (#2) existed.

G13, I hope you were not too offended by my comment. I am increasingly convinced that people with greater intellects only generate better rationalizations of whatever positions their emotions demand they take. But I think you are underestimating Ennewi a bit; I'm guessing his IQ is quite high.
6 cases of clotting out of 6.8 million doses administered is a fiasco? Tylenol kills more people
Old 04-18-2021, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was talking about the japanese camps in america bro. /s
So ben franklin was still alive in the 1940s? got it.
Old 04-18-2021, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So ben franklin was still alive in the 1940s? got it.
No edits and a /s.

This should be clear enough.
But I'll one up myself: America doesn't seem to mind taking liberties from some to gain a bit more security. Virtually everyone on earth is being spied upon, right now, by the NSA.

What a shitty sentence to say as an American and even worse, as a republican.
lol.

Edit: preemptive strikes wins the day, too.
Last edited by Byue; 04-18-2021 at 05:38 PM..
Old 04-18-2021, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Can someone just tell me why Trump wished sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell well if he isn't a kiddy fucker?
Old 04-18-2021, 06:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone just tell me why Trump wished sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell well if he isn't a kiddy fucker?
Only if you tell us why Clinton is all over his flight logs to "Pedo Island"
Old 04-18-2021, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DoJ is part of the executive branch, so he can't, as executive, be showing bias or it could ruin the case. I think he was trying to be neutral but is also an idiot.

Old 04-18-2021, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DoJ is part of the executive branch, so he can't, as executive, be showing bias or it could ruin the case. I think he was trying to be neutral but is also an idiot.

or, or, and this is just an idea, he did party with Epstein like the photos we have as proof confirm.

Edi: man up, be honest, if Biden wished Ghislaine Maxwell well, would you try to find a reason or... people's court convict?