Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2021, 04:14 PM
Banned

my biggest issue is the endless AA grind, it literally could take u 5 years to get 200 aas
Old 04-18-2021, 04:19 PM
Aviak

How bout green never goes past velious..since its the final product as they say... and do this with blue. Arent you goons tired of fighting and making new raiding rules for the same content year after year yet?
Old 04-18-2021, 04:57 PM
Banned

i'm making my 100th set of tattered armor
Old 04-18-2021, 05:21 PM
Fire Giant

They went to the moon but an unknown Erudite wizard cast too powerful of a spell on it, leaving the moon in disarray. Another wizard opened a portal in time and teleported Vah Shir and all those adventurers to the nearest planet.

Or they accidentally went back in time, and history was incorrect. There use to be dragon people that ruled norrath.
Old 04-18-2021, 06:02 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my biggest issue is the endless AA grind, it literally could take u 5 years to get 200 aas
What a shame, having something to do to progress a character instead of parking it in tov to collect loot.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-18-2021, 08:15 PM
Fire Giant

AAs before everyone had 17 level 60 alts was one of the best things ever to happen to EQ. It prevented so much of what is gross about P99.

What classic means and doesn't mean is an opinion. I think classic EQ is vanilla through LDoN. GoD/OoW was when two shitty expansions in a row combined with the release of WoW and EQ2 at the end of 2004 saw people leave EQ in droves.

A lot of people didn't like LoY or LDoN much either, but not a lot of people quit over those releases.
Old 04-18-2021, 09:24 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-19-2021, 09:51 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've come to expect more from you. This is really disappointing and low effort. Wasn't good the first 2 times you posted. Please find a better image and resubmit. Thank you.
Old 04-19-2021, 09:57 AM
Banned

Have u ever visited a real landfill Chortles? Went to a commercial one, and holy hell that place smelled.
Old 04-19-2021, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

I think making a mmorpg fun, may be a combination of components that you wouldn't agree with and the only way to figure it out is just playing other games. (I know that's contrary because not many people play classic but /shrugs my opinion.) I think if you take away those components you slowly start to lose the feel of the game.

This is a game for nerds who like to dress up as elves after all.

I realize its a process of taking away one thing in the game, that will lead to more until its no longer a game for nerds who dress up as elves.

But, I think I could get into AA's, just maybe only a small amount of points into regen or something.
Closed Thread