Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2019, 03:21 AM
Orc

Default Dont worry about Blue, its population will rise quickly very soon

I plan on moving there once I realize that The grass is not always greener on the other side.
Old 10-30-2019, 03:24 AM
Planar Protector

If you want to level something on blue at the moment, you need friends who also want to level on blue (or be twinked).

New P99ers with no items/plat saved would be mad not to be on green the way things are <3
Old 10-30-2019, 03:33 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want to level something on blue at the moment, you need friends who also want to level on blue (or be twinked).

New P99ers with no items/plat saved would be mad not to be on green the way things are <3
But even without help the XP is wayyy better.
Old 10-30-2019, 07:46 AM
Skeleton

Tbh they should probably just delete blue. It's already served it's purpose hasn't it?
Old 10-30-2019, 07:58 AM
Planar Protector

thats like deleting someones personality
Old 10-30-2019, 08:00 AM
Planar Protector

Why so much hate on blue and its population. They are just like you and I. Sure, it's not as classic as green, but it was as close as possible back in 2009. Those players put time and love into their characters and the same will be said about green in three years or so.
Old 10-30-2019, 08:02 AM
Fire Giant

CONSIDER BLUE
Old 10-30-2019, 09:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why so much hate on blue and its population. They are just like you and I. Sure, it's not as classic as green, but it was as close as possible back in 2009. Those players put time and love into their characters and the same will be said about green in three years or so.
Sprach Zarathustra.

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3
Old 10-30-2019, 09:21 AM
Banned

Once the try blue posts start you know it ded af rip blue
Old 10-30-2019, 10:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't know if it's so much as "hate" on the blue population, but rather just realistic observation of it's smaller numbers after green's launch. Some of the characters on blue are still not fully in BIS and velious has been our for quite a bit. On the flip side, there's crazy amounts of juiced up characters, and for the main raiding guilds, there's plenty of "throw away" raid loot that is spread across peoples 3rd and 4th alts that they barely play. If they put the time in, then why not.

Anyway, I think it's a natural dip and it will level out (whatever that leveling out looks like) and people will still play both. Blue is still a billion times more classic than live EQ - I see live being streamed on twitch and it weirds me out with all the transmogs, weird pets you can buy, etc. Even the TLP, that non-classicy pet animations and item transmogs, gross. At the end of the day you can't get any more classic than blue (now green, but still p99) with a population that is this bustling.
Closed Thread